Forum Home» Freebies (no spend required)

Royal Mail Monitoring and Posting Panel - Page 264

New Post Advanced Search

Royal Mail Monitoring and Posting Panel

edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in Freebies (no spend required)
3.6K replies 462.2K views

Replies

• elsienelsien Forumite
    23.6K posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Have you given the app permission to access your locations? That might make a difference.
    All shall be well, and all shall be well, and all manner of things shall be well.

Pedant alert - it's could have, not could of.
  • silvercarsilvercar Forumite, Board Guide
    41.6K posts
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    elsien wrote: »
    Have you given the app permission to access your locations? That might make a difference.

Yes, the app has access to locations when I'm using it.
    I'm a Board Guide on the Debate House Prices & the Economy, House Buying, Renting & Selling, Mortgages and Endowments, In My Home incl DIY, Overseas Holidays & Student boards.
    I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly.
    Board guides are not moderators and don't read every post. If you spot an abusive or illegal post then please report it to [email protected]. Any views are mine and not the official line of moneysavingexpert.com.
  • brednallbrednall Forumite
    570 posts
    Part of the Furniture Combo Breaker
    ✭✭
    Does anyone have a joining link for this please?
    Baby daughter born Jan 10
    Baby son born June 11
  • edited 23 October 2019 at 6:25PM
    SaetanaSaetana Forumite
    1.3K posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Combo Breaker
    ✭✭✭
    edited 23 October 2019 at 6:25PM
    I have 5 stars for Verified Items, Data Freshness and Sent to Plan - yay, go me :D I was only 4 stars for Sent to Plan last week, probably because I had to carry a couple of items over to the following week. Expect to be back to 4 stars next week as I missed posting a parcel this week and have had to carry it over.

The stars for Verified Items are for how much of your post is logged using the app rather than the website. If you use the website to log some of your items, rather than just using the app, then you will not get 5 stars. If you always log your posted items via the website and don't use the app at all then you will have zero stars.
    2020 Wins:
  • silvercarsilvercar Forumite, Board Guide
    41.6K posts
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Saetana wrote: »
    I have 5 stars for Verified Items, Data Freshness and Sent to Plan - yay, go me :D I was only 4 stars for Sent to Plan last week, probably because I had to carry a couple of items over to the following week. Expect to be back to 4 stars next week as I missed posting a parcel this week and have had to carry it over.

The stars for Verified Items are for how much of your post is logged using the app rather than the website. If you use the website to log some of your items, rather than just using the app, then you will not get 5 stars. If you always log your posted items via the website and don't use the app at all then you will have zero stars.

I only use the app to log items, yet I have zero stars for verified items :(
    I'm a Board Guide on the Debate House Prices & the Economy, House Buying, Renting & Selling, Mortgages and Endowments, In My Home incl DIY, Overseas Holidays & Student boards.
    I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly.
    Board guides are not moderators and don't read every post. If you spot an abusive or illegal post then please report it to [email protected]xpert.com. Any views are mine and not the official line of moneysavingexpert.com.
  • milliemillie Forumite
    1K posts
    Part of the Furniture 500 Posts
    ✭✭✭
    I had the Kantar diary for next year today in a posting pack. Seems a bit early but not complaining
  • SaetanaSaetana Forumite
    1.3K posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Combo Breaker
    ✭✭✭
    silvercar wrote: »
    I only use the app to log items, yet I have zero stars for verified items :(
    I would send Kantar a message then as that certainly is not right :(
    2020 Wins:
  • General_GrantGeneral_Grant Forumite
    2.3K posts
    Eighth Anniversary 1,000 Posts Name Dropper
    ✭✭✭✭
    Unable to login - get message "The email or password that you entered is incorrect".
    It's not the first time that has happened over the past few months.
    Anyone else have problems like that from time to time when it seems to work the next day (using same email address and password of course)?
  • quoiaquoia Forumite
    14.2K posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Photogenic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Unable to login - get message "The email or password that you entered is incorrect".
    It's not the first time that has happened over the past few months.
    Anyone else have problems like that from time to time when it seems to work the next day (using same email address and password of course)?

No never ever....

... and since the latest incarnation of the login page, I've had the "remember me" ticked and not had to enter either email or password for a very very long time, such I only have to just hit the SIGN IN button

When you enter email & password are you typing or copying/pasting?
    Only depending upon circumstances the latter can add a trailing space which usually cocks things like this up
    There are 10 types of people in the world. ‹(•¿•)›
    ‹(•¿•)› Those that understand binary and those that do not!

Veni, Vidi, VISA ! ................. I came, I saw, I PURCHASED
    (11)A104.28S94.98O112.46N86.73D101.02(12)J130.63F126.76M134.38A200.98M156.30J95.56J102.85A175.93
    S LOWER CASE OMEGA;6.59 so far ..
  • General_GrantGeneral_Grant Forumite
    2.3K posts
    Eighth Anniversary 1,000 Posts Name Dropper
    ✭✭✭✭
    quoia wrote: »
    No never ever....

... and since the latest incarnation of the login page, I've had the "remember me" ticked and not had to enter either email or password for a very very long time, such I only have to just hit the SIGN IN button

When you enter email & password are you typing or copying/pasting?
    Only depending upon circumstances the latter can add a trailing space which usually cocks things like this up

Thanks for replying.
    I often use a public (library) computer so never use a "remember me" option and I type in fresh.
    From the same place (the library), this morning I've accessed my account with no problem.