Dishwasher or manual?

Options
124»

Comments

• trailingspouse
    Options
    There's just the 2 of us, and I really can't bear the idea of dirty pots (even rinsed off) sitting there festering for 2 or 3 days before the machine is full enough to warrant switching it on.
    There's only one of me, most of the time (OH works away) - but it still seems to be on (full) pretty much every night!!
    No longer a spouse, or trailing, but MSE won't allow me to change my username...
  • ChrisK....._3
    Options
    I was playing snooker with my old school friend now nearly 60 and he was telling me all about some more new tech he bought which lets him play music in every room of his house or can use his iphone to play different tunes in different rooms, I asked my mate what his favourite invention is, thinking he would say maybe iphone, sky tv recorder, hybrid car or anyone of a 100 gadgets he has and nearly fell over when he said without a shred of hesitation, Dishwasher
    If I ruled the world.......
  • tori.k
    tori.k Posts: 3,592 Forumite
    Options
    If dishes really is a problem for you then it seems like a wise investment, I must be real old school as I tend to clean up as I go along when im cooking, so find the dishwasher was only used when im doing a roast dinner or entertaining then I still have to wash the glasses and cutlery by hand. I don't currently have one with the layout of this kitchen but despite hardly using the thing I will still fit one when we refit the kitchen as its become expected as normal household kit nowadays
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure