Kantar - Royal Mail Monitoring and Posting Panel

Options

Comments

• Minimods
    Minimods Posts: 171 Forumite
    Options
    Got my diary today. They are actually a really nice quality diary so it is a shame to waste it. I'll be taking it to the charity shop as per another posters suggestion.
  • horsechestnut
    Options
    Got my diary today. I had emailed them yesterday, but it must have already been posted. I haven't recieved any Presentation Packs this time so I mentioned that as well.
  • Skinster
    Options
    I was hoping for a diary but just logged in to check my posting plan & Iv nothing to send next week 😭 Might need to send them an email to ask if getting one.
  • molerat
    molerat Posts: 31,865 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Some people shouldn't really be doing this. This morning I received a DVD box. No poly block, 2 SMARTS - 1 stuffed in the outer flaps, inner flap not taped (peel off still on - and held together with selotape :o
  • LEJC
    LEJC Posts: 9,618 Forumite
    Options
    Skinster wrote: »
    I was hoping for a diary but just logged in to check my posting plan & Iv nothing to send next week 😭 Might need to send them an email to ask if getting one.
    I received my diary with the posting pack w/c 2nd jan
    frugal October...£41.82 of £40 food shopping spend for the 2 of us!

2017 toiletries challenge 179 out 145 in ...£18.64 spend
  • horsechestnut
    Options
    I emailed them about the presentation packs. They replied to check about the one when I started if I had recieved it or not; I hadn't. But also said that they were not sending out Christmas presentation packs this year!!!
    I think that I will call it a day when this term finishes.
  • Skinster
    Options
    LEJC wrote: »
    I received my diary with the posting pack w/c 2nd jan

Thanks, thats good to hear :)
  • tomvox
    tomvox Posts: 187 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Got my diary today. Posting pack came yesterday so obviously some being sent out separately.
  • Tawny0wl
    Tawny0wl Posts: 139 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post
    Options
    I received my diary and christmas stamps the week of Christmas, however I have been told that my stint will end next week. It said I could reapply in 6 months time though?
    However Im guessing that is dependant on vacancies in my area though, and not automatic - do you need to reapply again as newbie?
    Always on the lookout for a great deal, bargain, or unmissable offer! :j
    My New Years Resolutions for 2020 (Still Ongoing)
    Enter more Competitions
    Read more books

• Runnerduck
    Runnerduck Posts: 3,146 Forumite
    I won, I won, I won! I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    Tawny-Owl wrote: »
    I received my diary and christmas stamps the week of Christmas, however I have been told that my stint will end next week. It said I could reapply in 6 months time though?
    However Im guessing that is dependant on vacancies in my area though, and not automatic - do you need to reapply again as newbie?

i've been on it constantly for nearly 2 years now as each time i get the letter saying my stint is coming to an end i've had an email a few days later asking if i would be able to carry on so you may be lucky, i'm not sure how it works otherwise i'm afraid
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure