Elite 11+ shopping and chat thread

Options

Comments

• marmitelovemehateme
    Options
    If you are buying online.....Don't forget Q....They have a lot more extra Black Friday discounts...

Black Friday Special
    50 : 50
    Enjoy a 50% cashback top up at our favourite 50 retailers!
    [STRIKE]68 [STRIKE]Mouses[/STRIKE] [/STRIKE]

OMG, I'm rich! Silver in the hair, Gold in the teeff, Crystals in the Kidney, Sugar in the blood, Lead in the butt, Iron in the arteries and an inexhaustible supply of natural gas! I never thought I would accumulate such wealth!! :rotfl::rotfl:
  • altojack
    altojack Posts: 9,734 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    Morning, thank you. Mum is 85 but really, really, really wants a smart phone!! She doesn't use the phone she has, admittedly a very old basic one, never takes it with her, doesn't switch it on etc but because my sister & I have a smartphone she wants one so I see no reason not to get her something she wants for Christmas. Her face will light up, she will feel mordern, hipp & cool and I will get several calls a day asking me for help on using it ( from landline). :rotfl:

I looked late last night on the bay and they are sold there by Cubot so that's a good sign, I might get my Note from there :D

Good luck Josie, hope you manage to get the one you want x
    There's no place like home :)

Feeling down? Weak in body? Makes no difference to me, I think of you all when I'm sitting quietly.

Hugs and healing thoughts are always going your way.
  • altojack
    altojack Posts: 9,734 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    Good morning Elite :hello: from a lovely warm bed, it's too early for me to get up :eek: :rotfl:

I heard Snap running past my house on her way to end her winnings on a new laptop, boy came she move quick when needed :rotfl: :rotfl:
    There's no place like home :)

Feeling down? Weak in body? Makes no difference to me, I think of you all when I'm sitting quietly.

Hugs and healing thoughts are always going your way.
  • Snap-ant
    Snap-ant Posts: 15,944 Forumite
    Photogenic First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    [SIZE=+1]lesliejack was yesterday's smartest player![/SIZE] star.gif

:D:D

26 players played.

http://www.funtrivia.com/private/main.cfm?tid=99008

[SIZE=+0]Today's Topic (Friday): *** FunTrivia Mixed Bag

[/SIZE]Black-friday-is-here-funny.jpg
    Our Family Motto ~
    If all else fails - read the instructions...

• Serendipitious
    Options
    No wonder N3ctar did some maintenance - there are now 68 offers showing for this weekend...
    “All shall be well, and all shall be well and all manner of thing shall be well.”

• Snap-ant
    Snap-ant Posts: 15,944 Forumite
    Photogenic First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    :)

I only bought hot crusty bread & coronation chicken, couldn't collect my online order as CS desk doesn't open until 8am :o

Needed cat food & sugar but no bus this early so the cats can wait :)
    Our Family Motto ~
    If all else fails - read the instructions...

• Arthien
    Arthien Posts: 1,513 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Good morning all, beautiful day out there :D

One month till :xmastree::santa2::xmassign::snow_grin

Are you sure you logged into .co.uk and not .com? (Done it before myself with another site).

Morning take two! :D

Don't think so, I used a tab that was already open. Fortunately I had another tab which remembered me and once I used that it was all back to normal. Must have been an early morning glitch. I did not need that kind of stress that early in the morning :rotfl:

Off to Argos to pick up my orders, might pop into lidl for some cheese. Already got the pastry made and in the fridge, ready for mince pie making later, then just got to blitz through the entire house before going out tonight and having my family visit tomorrow for Christmas shopping and Victorian market! I shall be having a long lie-in on Sunday, that's for sure :D
  • braveheart60uk
    Options
    After almost a year of a 32 inch LCD tv with a couple of dead pixels and a remote that sometimes refuses to work, had the tv for over 5 years, bought a new one :eek:

40 inch LED 4K Samsung. Checked prices and all about the same, wanted John Lewis but delivery time is 10 days.
    Have went through TCB ( 3% ) to AO.com and didn't realise that as a new customer I got a £20 discount emailed to me that I used. ALSO they have a price match for 7 days, so hopefully will match any offers on Friday.

Details of price match:
    Here's some additional things you need to know:

• Price match includes competitor discount codes
    • Price match includes the competitor's delivery price and delivery service. For example a competitor is able to deliver the product to a room of your choice.
    • The product on our competitor's site has to be identical to the product on our site.
    • The product must be in stock with the competitor and available for delivery within 48 hours.
    • Price match is valid on the day you order and up until 7 days afterwards. The match needs to be verified by one of our agents – just call 0844 324 9222.
    • If our price changes within 7 days of your order, we’ll refund the difference. Just give one of our team a call on 0844 324 9222.
    • The offer is not transferable.
    • Unfortunately we're unable to offer price matching for products purchased on finance.
    Just called AO on 01204 672983 as this is NOT a 0844 chargeable number.
    TV is £299.00 on EBay, black Friday deals, AO shop.
    They checked it, is in stock, so have refunded me the difference of the £399.00 I had originally paid!! :T:T:T:T

If you have bought it in last 7 Days, hurry and call to get refund, I am well chuffed
  • Enterprise_1701C
    Options
    I am rather annoyed with OH. I asked last week that he did not book anything in that he needed my help with. Instead I am stuck in waiting for a delivery :mad: It is for the business and not one we can miss. :mad:

I am seriously going to shoot him.

Still, at least if I cannot pick up the Argos sat nav I can put that on fast track and pick it up next week.

But I wanted to go to the shops:(
    What is this life if, full of care, we have no time to stand and stare
  • lesliejack
    lesliejack Posts: 2,556 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post
    Options
    Snap-ant wrote: »
    [SIZE=+1]lesliejack was yesterday's smartest player![/SIZE] star.gif

:D:D

26 players played.

http://www.funtrivia.com/private/main.cfm?tid=99008

[SIZE=+0]Today's Topic (Friday): *** FunTrivia Mixed Bag