Earn $10 A Day on Neobux 2018

Options

Comments

• Kantankrus_Mare
    Options
    Yes I am definitely going to go for the Diamond.

I will definately go for the Ultimate the following year but think Diamond will begood for me if only for the holiday cover and the costs of renewing will be cheaper which I need to do a lot of over the next year.

The further I get into neobux the more I realise that making the most of discount periods is crucial.

Id love to get so in front of renewing for 240 days that I only needed to do it in the future when there was a discount offer on if that makes sense? :rotfl:

My long term hopes are that 2 years in October....(a long way off I know) I can start to take a monthly payment from neo to help paying off the mortgage. No idea what that figure will be but obviously the bigger the better. ;)
    Make £10 a Day Feb .....£75.... March... £65......April...£90.....May £20.....June £35.......July £60
  • Adam.Freeman
    Adam.Freeman Posts: 4 Newbie
    edited 3 February 2018 at 5:59PM
    Options
    Neobux is a pretty awesome site got 4500 refs myself with the ultimate badge used to be 5k but had a few issues. Used to keep a daily stats topic on their forums but got banned in September and I had put so much work into referal analysis to pefect a recycling strategy. Was a big shame since their comminity is awesome. So been looking for somewhere new to beable to post about the site.

Seems like you have it all figured out so far, always wondered about diamond myself but since there is little references to go by have stuck with uktimate.

Have noticed a reduction in AVG from autocycled refs lately I think this is due to refs around 14 days sometimes going to click 3 ads instead of 4 and not so long ago its took a month or so before this happened.

Whats your averages like?
  • Kantankrus_Mare
    Options
    Welcome to the the thread Adam :wave:

I recognised your name as I used to read your stats over on Neo though I was a little bamboozled sometimes on your recycling adventures.

I missed you on there. What on earth would they ban you for?
    Not that I will be doing it any time soon but what processor do you use for payouts now paypal has gone?
    Make £10 a Day Feb .....£75.... March... £65......April...£90.....May £20.....June £35.......July £60
  • Adam.Freeman
    Options
    I use payza, I was a little worried after paypal went but payza is pretty decent slightly more fees than paypal and the bank transfer takes a few days.

Well the recycling trials are still going on its jist too bad I cant share them with everyone.

I was banned for a comment on magnets thread I believe about his friends low averages.

And I had 2 strikes from february 2013. They stick so my clean 2014 2015 2016 do not matter I protested it for awhile with support but my ban is forever a 30 day ban would have been ok forever was harsh I read the forums daily still.

I had put loads of work on ref analysis so I was pretty gutted that I could no longer keep my topic alive especially when people were asking questions in it still :(
  • GromitFan
    Options
    Valentines Promo :D

"Every day is a day to love and be loved so here's a quick promotion to show how we love the way you love us:

Renewal discount on referrals for all memberships:
    30 days: 8%
    60 days: 13%
    90 days: 20%
    150 days: 27%
    240 days: 32%

These renewal discounts will be available until February 14th at 19:00 server's time

Happy St. Valentine's day!"

HTH some of us.
    I've only got about $10 just now as had a load that needed extending only yesterday. Typical! But will use what I have to extend.

And Hi Adam :wave: Welcome to the thread. Sounds like you could teach us all a thing or two about recycling. It's certainly a subject I struggle to get my head round.

KM - Have you yet gone for Diamond? Or are you waiting until just before you go on holiday?
  • Adam.Freeman
    Options
    Hello Gromitfan :)

Certainly can things have developed substantially since my forum ban, things have changed especially for ultimate accounts who rely on autocycling. I have been eager to post about it, maybe I will start an online blog but I do not know how I could get my old neobux readers to know about it.

I beleive now that recycling is now nesseasry rather than optional as before. I keep stats of all my recycled refs seperaratly so I stats for autocycle regs manual refs and then a real average for the manual refs to see if there really is a difference when you take the costs of recycling into account. Very interesying indeed!
  • Kantankrus_Mare
    Options
    Managed to extend about 55 refs for 240 days in the promo. :j

Gromit........definitely going for the Diamond but in true MSE style, I'm waiting till the end of March when its Neobux 10th birthday (I think) and there should be a discount on golden packs.

Adam.......if you were to start a blog, you could let me know the usernames of people you would like to know on Neobux forums and I could pop into their threads and let them know. ;)
  • Adam.Freeman
    Options
    Good savings there with the discount and good plan with diamond discount. I do fear for those autocycle refs though mine are producing sub 0.60s alot of days now.

I am not sure if that would be against neobux TOS.

I asked them if I could advertise a blog on there with my neostats to carry on my stats and they said no as I had nothing to gain from it?
  • MoElMandooh
    Options
    Hi guys,
    I've had 2 strikes in the forum, first one didn't block me from the forum, but now I got the second one adn I can't access the forum at all, it keeps redirecting me to the ToS page.
    All I did was ask for advice about renting refs and is it worth it nowadays or not!

Is this a permanent ban or a temporary one? :(
  • bgh
    bgh Posts: 24 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    I just registered for Neobux, going to give it try for a while :j
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income