MIFI advice please

Options
We are going on holiday in the UK in April and have been told that the hotel we are staying in does not have WIFI in the rooms. The hotel looks great and the room we have booked works perfectly for our family so don't want to change hotel.

With two kids who will go into complete meltdown without WIFI access in the mornings/evenings I have been looking at MIFI options, which could also come in handy as I do a fair bit of international travel for work.

After a bit of looking around I like the sound of the Huawei E5573Cs-322, which sounds cheap and cheerful but gets decent review. Any thoughts on this or other recommendations?

I don't want to sign up to a 12mnth contract so ideally want a data SIM on a 30 day contract with a big chunk of data. Probably at least 40gb as there will be Amazon Prime, YouTube and a selection of other data demands over the 5 days we are away.

Any recommendations, ideas or guidance would be very much appreciated :money:
"We act as though comfort and luxury are the chief requirements of life, when all that we need to make us happy is something to be enthusiastic about” – Albert Einstein

Comments

This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport