Please help to get a court order-non party

Options
2»

Comments

• Xchang
    Xchang Posts: 10 Forumite
    Options
    I am again thankful to all you those who advised me for my problems. I contacted Police and Mobile co and explained in details about what is interception in my case. After weeks a new officer from Mobile co told me and sent mail apologising for the incorrect / wrong advice and information given by the one who handled my inquiries . Now they said No need for a court order to disclose these evidences. This is what they said '' the Police can send a request to Mobile co Disclosure police team under Regulation of Investigatory Powers Act (RIPA) request and the copy call can only be provided once in receipt of a production order from the police SPOC.''

If Police make sure that the alledged suspect is to be implicated upon identifying voice and other email contacts suspect had with the mobile co, then they will produce a case before a judge. As its a criminal case,
    Can I ask the Judge upon decides Frausdster is guilty, then can I ask the Judge to make Fraudster to pay a compensation to crime victim - me ?
    What would be the punishement for the Fraudster - jail for some days ? or just release him giving a warning ?

I will be very much grateful for all your replies and advice.
  • Jon_01
    Jon_01 Posts: 5,870 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Xchang wrote: »
    I am again thankful to all you those who advised me for my problems. I contacted Police and Mobile co and explained in details about what is interception in my case. After weeks a new officer from Mobile co told me and sent mail apologising for the incorrect / wrong advice and information given by the one who handled my inquiries . Now they said No need for a court order to disclose these evidences. This is what they said '' the Police can send a request to Mobile co Disclosure police team under Regulation of Investigatory Powers Act (RIPA) request and the copy call can only be provided once in receipt of a production order from the police SPOC.''

If Police make sure that the alledged suspect is to be implicated upon identifying voice and other email contacts suspect had with the mobile co, then they will produce a case before a judge. As its a criminal case,
    Can I ask the Judge upon decides Frausdster is guilty, then can I ask the Judge to make Fraudster to pay a compensation to crime victim - me ?
    What would be the punishement for the Fraudster - jail for some days ? or just release him giving a warning ?

I will be very much grateful for all your replies and advice.

The best advice you've been given is from JJ in the replay above this.

The info in you post says that the police will put the details before a judge. As I understand that situation (and I've been out of this area for a while)means the judge will decide if there is enough evidence to move the matter forward. It's not a hearing and you won't be invited to attend and the judge on his own will not ( and can not) find anyone guilty or not, that is for the court to decide.

So, after that, the case will either be sent for a hearing, or if the judge feels that what he's heard isn't enough to get a conviction the case will be dropped.

But again, you need to get proper legal advice.
  • pmduk
    pmduk Posts: 10,655 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    OP, Nobody on this forum can add any further advice to you. You need a lawyer you've been advised this several times now, nothing is going to change this advice I'm afraid.
  • gycraig_2
    gycraig_2 Posts: 533 Forumite
    Options
    Are they charging you for the calls used in the fraud ? Seems a bit cheeky to charge you for calls that they won!!!8217;t show you
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure