Baby steps to mortgage freedom for beanielou.

Options

Comments

• Karmacat
    Karmacat Posts: 39,460 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    My phone has a tiny RAM, so it can't use many apps, which I'm really peeved about :( They don't really tell you this stuff, do they? Any chance a bigger memory card will sort it?
    2023: the year I get to buy a car
  • Sun_Addict
    Sun_Addict Posts: 21,286 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary
    Options
    Glad you're enjoying the sunshine :) Long may it continue.
    Christmas Savings 2024 £252.38/£600 April NSD:2 April Surveys £
  • please-let-me-be-lucky
    Options
    Not sure what kind of phone you have Beanie, but with mine (iPhone) you delete the photo and then have to delete again from the deleted file. If you use WhatsApp you can clear conversations to free up space too Xx
    Debts @ LBM £23,729.31. Debts @ 08/04/2016 £0 :j
    Best win so far - holiday to Florida
  • beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,292 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Options
    They dont indeed Karmcat.
    Not a happy beanie at the moment.

Lucky~~I am dim at these things.
    How can I delete whats app conversations please?
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • beanielou
    Options
    Sun_Addict wrote: »
    Glad you're enjoying the sunshine :) Long may it continue.

Indeedy :j:j
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

• please-let-me-be-lucky
    Options
    beanielou wrote: »
    Lucky~~I am dim at these things.
    How can I delete whats app conversations please?

When you are on the ‘main’ Whatsapp screen, under ‘Chata’ you have a list of all the people you have conversations with.
    If you swipe right to left on a person, it brings up two boxes. A grey one that says ‘more’ and a blue one that says ‘archive’.
    Click the grey ‘more’ box and it gives you a list of options. Select ‘clear chat’.

Shout if that’s not clear Xx
    Debts @ LBM £23,729.31. Debts @ 08/04/2016 £0 :j
    Best win so far - holiday to Florida
  • beanielou
    Options
    Thanks Lucky :)
    Will try tomorrow xx

• doingitanyway
    doingitanyway Posts: 8,747 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Mortgage-free Glee!
    Options
    Sitting in the garden with contended cats and raspberry gin? You sure know how to live Beanie :)
    Have a lovely Sunday
    If you have built castles in the air, your work should not be lost; that is where they should be. Now put the foundations under them.

Solicitor/survey savings 300/1700
    Emergency fund 0/1000
    Buffer fund 0/200
  • beanielou
    Options
    Sitting in the garden with contended cats and raspberry gin? You sure know how to live Beanie :)
    Have a lovely Sunday

Thank you :)

More sitting in the garden today with cats coming & going.
    Making the most of the weather:D

• Sun_Addict
    Sun_Addict Posts: 21,286 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary
    Options
    The fur babies enjoy the sunshine :) My cat and dog love it.

I could quite happily enjoy this fantastic weather all year round. We are lucky this year :)
    Christmas Savings 2024 £252.38/£600 April NSD:2 April Surveys £
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure