Try Me Free Hunt

Options

Comments

• purplestar133
    purplestar133 Posts: 1,731 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Options
    For those of you who have several addresses, do you use the same name at each address?

I always use the same name as I've always thought if the cheque is not addressed to me, I could not bank it!

I could try my initial and surname though.
  • some_time_soon
    Options
    Hi could someone help me please? who do I contact ref a Birds Eye Chicken claim returned? They say I have already had a refund, which is true but it was for chicken

TIA
  • 20400keith
    20400keith Posts: 258 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Africat wrote: »
    Anyone found the promotional pack of Activia Fruit Fusion yet?

Haven't seen them in Waitrose...

These are on offer in Tesco at the moment - £2.19 a pack or two packs for £3.
  • m1kjm
    m1kjm Posts: 1,264 Forumite
    Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    Options
    Hi could someone help me please? who do I contact ref a Birds Eye Chicken claim returned? They say I have already had a refund, which is true but it was for chicken

TIA

I successfully challenged them by resubmitting the claim with a strong letter to the claim address.
  • redagila
    redagila Posts: 6,306 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    Africat wrote: »
    Anyone found the promotional pack of Activia Fruit Fusion yet?

Haven't seen them in Waitrose...

I bought a promotional pack in Sainsburys today for a £1 with my moc from Danone!
  • Discodee
    Discodee Posts: 2,062 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    LEJC wrote: »
    Heres a link to what you are looking for...make sure you get the one that offers the money back guarantee...I think you can just about see the tick in the circle just near the top of the packaging...you need to send this bit back with your claim

http://www.mysupermarket.co.uk/asda-compare-prices/Tissues_And_Toilet_Rolls/Plenty_Dura_Cloth_Kitchen_Towel_72_Sheets_per_Roll.html

Thank you so much!! i didn't realise they were kitchen towels. i thought they were some sort of cleaning product and have been looking in that area to no avail!!!
    I can be brown I can be blue I can be violet and sky. I can be hurtful I can be purple I can be anything you like..Gotta be green gotta be mean gotta be everything more...
  • Discodee
    Options
    m1kjm wrote: »
    You don't need promotional packaging. I've applied for all three but have only had the first two back so far.

all 3? i thought it was just the liquid and the liquitabs??
    I can be brown I can be blue I can be violet and sky. I can be hurtful I can be purple I can be anything you like..Gotta be green gotta be mean gotta be everything more...
  • Discodee
    Options
    3010 wrote: »
    I have seen the DE coffee in Tesco and Waitrose. It is with the filter coffee and the ground coffee. I have seen it with the Taylor's of Harrogate coffees.

Sorry I meant the ones with the promotional labels. I have looked in so many supermarketsand none have the promo labels!
  • m1kjm
    m1kjm Posts: 1,264 Forumite
    Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    Options
    Discodee wrote: »
    all 3? i thought it was just the liquid and the liquitabs??

There's powder now too!
  • mhoc
    mhoc Posts: 19,262 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Options
    clipboard2 wrote: »
    www.lindt-creation.co.uk

Guaranteed indulgence or your money back on 100g bars.
    Apply on line - 10-20 words why you are not satisfied.

Print out page or submit online reference number and post together with till receipt (dated 1/1/14-31/12/14), promotional outer wrapper plus online reference number to: Lindt Creation Money Back Guarantee, P.O. Box 133, Uckfield TN22 1HH

Applies to 100g bars of Sumptious Dark Orange, Velvety Vanilla Almnd, Divine Hazlenut and Crème Brulee Lindt Creation chocolate.

I found mine in Tesco on offer for £1 (RRP £1.60)

when I got my bar is was full price a couple of weeks ago but at the weekend they seemed to be on a clearance price for £1 - several other Lindt bars for £1 as well
    “Create all the happiness you are able to create; remove all the misery you are able to remove. Every day will allow you, --will invite you to add something to the pleasure of others, --or to diminish something of their pains.”
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.4K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback