E: 00/00 ENTER ONCE (monthly) prize draw £1000 worth of vtech goodies

Options
Reg/log in

Monthly prize draw for £1000 worth of vtech goodies
and extra comps for members

https://www.vtechuk.com/login/?mode=register

Apologies if it already has been posted

JPD x
2012 wins - bobbi brown mascara mabelline nail varnish zubber box of baked stars

2011 wins - Maoam goodie bag fruit shoot goody bag Disney on ice @ the O2 arena london - hotel and travel Mars thick shake hamper

Comments

• SavingJane
    SavingJane Posts: 2,323 Forumite
    Options
    You can also enter on the site to become a product tester and get to keep the toy you test
    Mummy to Lewis Born Aug 10
  • cinders59
    cinders59 Posts: 7,633 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary Photogenic First Post
    edited 12 October 2011 at 10:44AM
    Options
    Great comp, would someone be able to tell me how to register for the newsletter, I have been registered on the site for a long time,but not sure about the newsletter.
    Thanks
    Julie

It's ok found it in my vtech :)
    Thanks to all who post comps :)
    ITV winners membersclub#2
  • cinders59 wrote: »
    Great comp, would someone be able to tell me how to register for the newsletter, I have been registered on the site for a long time,but not sure about the newsletter.
    Thanks
    Julie

It's ok found it in my vtech :)
    Where????!!!I cant find it!!! :o Thanks xoxo
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    If you are registered you can go to https://www.vtechuk.com/vtech-club/account/ and check the Contact Preferences at the bottom. If your email is set to Yes then you are signed up to the newsletter :)
  • Glad
    Glad Posts: 18,865 Senior Ambassador
    Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Options
    New LINK
    I am a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on the Wales, Small Biz MoneySaving, In My Home (includes DIY) MoneySaving, and Old style MoneySaving boards. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com.All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • Glad
    Glad Posts: 18,865 Senior Ambassador
    Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Options
    Bumped to unlock see HERE
    I am a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on the Wales, Small Biz MoneySaving, In My Home (includes DIY) MoneySaving, and Old style MoneySaving boards. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com.All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • melbrady
    Options
    basically, enter before the 28th of each month and you have to opt IN for this one!

22.3 All valid VTech Club registrations must be received before the closing date of the 28th day of each month. The prize winner (£1000 worth of VTech Electronics toys, chosen by VTech) will be drawn at random once the closing date has passed.

22.4 Entrants will be chosen from VTech Club registrations who opt into email communications from VTech.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.4K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure