Selling your soul to the devil

Options

Comments

• Blueyez
    Blueyez Posts: 2,983 Forumite
    Options
    Somebody report one of my posts. Sorry if anyone got offended. As someone who has said condition I find it annoying to see it exploited by people for gain (why I mentioned it in the first place)and was in no way mocking it.
    2018 wins-12wins
  • andrew71
    andrew71 Posts: 1,227 Forumite
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Not selling their souls as such but the comments on this FB thread have made me laugh.
    (Pre warning the prize is a vibrator)
    https://facebook.com/Bondara.co.uk/posts/1982304845126972
  • Jenna_Appleseed
    Options
    andrew71 wrote: »
    Not selling their souls as such but the comments on this FB thread have made me laugh.
    (Pre warning the prize is a vibrator)
    https://facebook.com/Bondara.co.uk/posts/1982304845126972

lol at people tagging with comments along the lines 'we/you could do with that to keep us/you warm/ as we/you've got no heating':rotfl:

plus the people so excited/flustered by the prize they just post their standard like and shared.
    "And suddenly I find myself listening to a man I've never known before,
    Telling me about the sea..."
  • nula888
    nula888 Posts: 32 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    I hate it. I don't bother to enter Facebook comps because I don't want to be associated with the sob stories on my newsfeed. Such a shame how desperate some are I really wish there was a rule to not sob lol
  • Blueyez
    Options
    I am sick of 'poem' entries now.
    2018 wins-12wins
  • dontone
    dontone Posts: 4,871 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Blueyez wrote: »
    I am sick of 'poem' entries now.

I reckon it will pick up with the poems 'cos it's Valentine's Day (Yeuchh!!) coming up.
    Roll on Feb. 15th.
    btw, I saw the 'mummy of 7' the other day pop up. I didn't know she had 7 kids, why didn't she mention it? :rotfl:
    Be Lucky
    BEST EVER WINS WON IN ORDER (so far) = Sony Camcorder, 32" lcd telly, micro ipod hifi, Ipod Nano, Playstation 3, Andrex Jackpup, Holiday to USA, nintendo wii, Liverpool vs Everton tickets, £250 Reward Your thirst, £500 Pepsi, p&o rotterdam trip, perfume hamper, Dr Who stamp set, steam cleaner.

comping = nowt more thrillin' than winnin':T :j
  • Gigervamp
    Gigervamp Posts: 6,583 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    dontone wrote: »
    I reckon it will pick up with the poems 'cos it's Valentine's Day (Yeuchh!!) coming up.

And they'll all be variations of Roses are red, Violets are blue!
  • Blueyez
    Options
    Gigervamp wrote: »
    And they'll all be variations of Roses are red, Violets are blue!
    I'm going to hide under a rock, I don't know about you!
    2018 wins-12wins
  • Blueyez
    Options
    Good thinking, I shall keep my eyes peeled for the Michigan family-it's like a duller but more technically modern version of "Where's Wally?" :)
    Found them! Over on 'pure collection' FB for a jumper, usual format and someone earlier suggested both accounts were the same people, I think your right. There is a new account commenting on comp posts now, using their surname as a first name! Judging by the format of wording all three accounts are the same person/s. :( Brazenly breaking most comping rules and not in the spirit of things.
    2018 wins-12wins
  • dontone
    dontone Posts: 4,871 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Found them! Over on 'pure collection' FB for a jumper, usual format and someone earlier suggested both accounts were the same people, I think your right. There is a new account commenting on comp posts now, using their surname as a first name! Judging by the format of wording all three accounts are the same person/s. :( Brazenly breaking most comping rules and not in the spirit of things.

I've seen it. I think there might be four, 'cos the husband has mentioned a friend too, who only has about 8 friends on his account.
    I hope it's picked up on, 'cos it's a blatant attempt to win. PAH!!
    Be Lucky.
    BEST EVER WINS WON IN ORDER (so far) = Sony Camcorder, 32" lcd telly, micro ipod hifi, Ipod Nano, Playstation 3, Andrex Jackpup, Holiday to USA, nintendo wii, Liverpool vs Everton tickets, £250 Reward Your thirst, £500 Pepsi, p&o rotterdam trip, perfume hamper, Dr Who stamp set, steam cleaner.

comping = nowt more thrillin' than winnin':T :j
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.4K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport