Magazine offers - 3 for £1, free gifts etc IIII (merged)

Options

Comments

• windym_2
    windym_2 Posts: 5,257 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    I just subscribed, with the relevant codes etc, but no mention of a free mouse or free issues.

What have I done wrong?
  • Allexie
    Allexie Posts: 3,460 Forumite
    Options
    windym wrote:
    I just subscribed, with the relevant codes etc, but no mention of a free mouse or free issues.

What have I done wrong?

Same here :confused: , is there any other info please?
    ♥♥♥ Genius - 1% inspiration and 99% doing what your mother told you. ♥♥♥

• johnllew
    johnllew Posts: 1,928 Forumite
    Options
    You should be OK, based on my experience. I applied on the 5th September in the manner described above and my mouse arrived yesterday.
  • Dormouse
    Dormouse Posts: 5,617 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Woohoo!!! I've just had my St Ives gift from Zest!!! I'd almost given up on it (subscribed July I think) but this was my second subscription in less than a year and everyone else was having problems with it so I wasn't very hopeful. But what do you know, it just turned up and it's great! 2 enormous bottles of lotion, a huge one of shower gel, facial scrub, face cream, wipes and a puff.
    :j :j :j
  • hawhaw
    hawhaw Posts: 12 Forumite
    Options
    http://www.subscription.co.uk/home/mpurchase.asp?m=21&src=DB44

Quarterly DD £5.25 plus a Good Housekeeping cook book and Apron.

That's another christmas pressie sorted
  • weaver
    weaver Posts: 1,444 Forumite
    Options
    Dormouse wrote:
    Woohoo!!! I've just had my St Ives gift from Zest!!! I'd almost given up on it (subscribed July I think) but this was my second subscription in less than a year and everyone else was having problems with it so I wasn't very hopeful. But what do you know, it just turned up and it's great! 2 enormous bottles of lotion, a huge one of shower gel, facial scrub, face cream, wipes and a puff.
    :j :j :j

Got mine today also - my second order in less than a year also Yipeeee
    Thanks to everyone who posts comps :T
  • lady4you
    Options
  • Destiny33
    Destiny33 Posts: 1,226 Forumite
    Options
    I think i'll just have a wee break from ordering so ban me from this section plzzzzzzzzzzzzz its too tempting ;)lol

I was refused harpers and queen for free perfume (poss too posh and they dont think i'm high class enuff lol) but did manage to get the body butter freebies so maybe it just depends on the publisher?

Still i've got enough shampoo and shower gel to last most of the year so i cant complain ;)
  • burnham1
    Options
    i got my St Ives box of goodies today, i had forgotten all about it so it was a big nice surprise this morning. i was trying to think what i had ordered recently that was being delivered today and couldnt think of anything, so very happy when i opened my box, thanks to everyone who posts all these offers for us all
    ADOPT DONT SHOP......🐕🐕🐕🐕
  • zoescrims
    zoescrims Posts: 2,865 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    I got my st ives goodies too,better still I got TWO lots! i did email them a while back when i hadnt received the goodies and it looks as the order has been duplicated.
    Still wondering whether to confess or keep it quiet?
    Zoe
    2020 Jan: storage box,£150 pots & pans, £50 restaurant voucher,dining experience,19 tubes of Pringles Feb: £50 food giftcard,
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure