Magazine offers - 3 for £1, free gifts etc IIII (merged)

Comments

• never never confess or own up until they realise-these companies screw us at the first opportunity-bout time we had our turn
  • hi - just wondered if anyone has subscribed to auto express (6 mags for £1) - then cancelled the dd only to continue receiving the mag through the post? I've not kept exact count but have probably received a total of 10 or 12 mags now and I'm thinking of emailing them to confirm cancellation......or should I just keep quiet ???? ahem.....
  • Lucky me managed to get the St Ives stuff and Original Soursce stuff within half an hour of each otheron Monday :)
  • I'd send them an email downshifter98 just incase they resubmit your direct debit for the mags you've had
  • willis
    willis Posts: 123 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    hawhaw wrote:
    http://www.subscription.co.uk/home/mpurchase.asp?m=21&src=DB44

Quarterly DD £5.25 plus a Good Housekeeping cook book and Apron.

That's another christmas pressie sorted

Can anyone get this link working? The website seems to be down.
    Also, do you know exactly which Good Housekeeping cook book it is?

Thanks very much.
  • lyniced
    lyniced Posts: 1,880 Forumite
    I got my St Ives stuff today - massive package. Thanks to the OP
    Me transmitte sursum, caledoni
  • hawhaw
    hawhaw Posts: 12 Forumite
    willis wrote:
    Can anyone get this link working? The website seems to be down.
    Also, do you know exactly which Good Housekeeping cook book it is?

Thanks very much.

It's this cookbook http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/ASIN/1843402637/qid%3D1126531648/sr%3D8-14/ref%3Dsr%5F8%5Fxs%5Fap%5Fi14%5Fxgl/026-9805470-4984448

I just tried the link and it's working for me.
  • misty
    misty Posts: 1,042 Forumite
    Dormouse wrote:
    Woohoo!!! I've just had my St Ives gift from Zest!!! I'd almost given up on it (subscribed July I think) but this was my second subscription in less than a year and everyone else was having problems with it so I wasn't very hopeful. But what do you know, it just turned up and it's great! 2 enormous bottles of lotion, a huge one of shower gel, facial scrub, face cream, wipes and a puff.
    :j :j :j

I've received this today - couldn't remember what mag it was from - came on here to find out!!My second sub too. Quite like the mag too - although wouldn't buy it at full price whatever that is.
  • cslogg
    cslogg Posts: 341 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    As the subject says,does anyone know of any money off deals on the magazine called "Italy" I had a letter today offering me a calendar if I took out a sub but the mag is still nearly £40 for the year.

Thanks
    cslogg
  • jenpoptab
    jenpoptab Posts: 1,224 Forumite
    Dormouse wrote:
    Woohoo!!! I've just had my St Ives gift from Zest!!! I'd almost given up on it (subscribed July I think) but this was my second subscription in less than a year and everyone else was having problems with it so I wasn't very hopeful. But what do you know, it just turned up and it's great! 2 enormous bottles of lotion, a huge one of shower gel, facial scrub, face cream, wipes and a puff.
    :j :j :j

I was rather pleased with mine too. It turned up on 12th or 13th after I'd e-mailed them on 10th complaining I still hadn't had it. They said it was down to supply problems. Oh well, at least I got it!
    WW Gold Member, trying to maintain !!!
    Hayden born July 07
    Tabitha born April 05
    Poppy born July 03
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.1K Work, Benefits & Business