Magazine offers - 3 for £1, free gifts etc IIII (merged)

Comments

• Testee
    Testee Posts: 381 Forumite
    3 issues of Runners World for £1 and £7.50 quarterly thereafter:-

https://www.subscription.co.uk/rw/IA19

or 0870 830 4840 and quote IA19
  • Does anyone have any offers for Shape. Can't seem to get hold of one - I know one used to exist for 3 for £1 somewhere.
  • Apologises link now working,

Thanxs
  • You can subscribe to what investment mag for 12 months for only £1 (normally £3.5 per month) you then get cheaper subscription or cancel after year only paying £1

http://www.whatinvestment.co.uk/marketing/secpay.htm

Learn from the mistakes of others - you won't live long enough to make them all yourself.
  • anyone else having difficulty subscribing to this? Goes through the subscribe page then comes up with a confirmation number but a blank shopping cart and no email from them.... same problem with the maxim order... :confused:

EDITED by board guide divadee to remove referral link in quote
    Every Penny's a Prisoner!!
  • Loz
    Loz Posts: 1,704 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Does anyone have any offers for Shape. Can't seem to get hold of one - I know one used to exist for 3 for £1 somewhere.

Shape stopped publishing at least a year ago so that's why you can't get hold of it!!
  • ampersand
    ampersand Posts: 9,561 Forumite
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    weaver wrote:
    Received a letter from Tatler today offering 6 issues for £6.00 plus 2 Ultra-shine lip glosses by Shiseido (worth£27) absolutely FREE (picture shows a cream/clear one and a deep pink - not sure if these are the colours you get)

Thankyou Weaver - successfully subscribed
    CAP[UK]for FREE EXPERT DEBT &BUDGET HELP:
    01274 760721, freephone0800 328 0006
    'People don't want much. They want: "Someone to love, somewhere to live, somewhere to work and something to hope for."
    Norman Kirk, NZLP- Prime Minister, 1972
    ***JE SUIS CHARLIE***
    'It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere' François-Marie AROUET

• jenpoptab
    jenpoptab Posts: 1,224 Forumite
    Did anyone have problems receiving Zest magazine?

I only received one issue which I got at beginning of August, i guess it was September issue!
    WW Gold Member, trying to maintain !!!
    Hayden born July 07
    Tabitha born April 05
    Poppy born July 03
  • I signed up and gor 3 for £1 Good Housekeeping, it is great! I will cancel at the end of 3 months and subscribe to another mag!
    Mortgage-free wannabe!
  • I could'nt see this already posted.
    Three issues of Personal Computer World for £1, with a free Trust AMI 250S Cordless Mouse. The mouse is on Amazon for £6.90 https://www.subscription.co.uk/pcwdvd
    Source Code 4040, then select 433 and choose Direct Debit from the drop down menu.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.7K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure