George Michael UK tour - presale link!!!! go on sale thurs 8th march 10am

Options

Comments

• Tout_or_Businesswoman_?
    Options
    ginjim wrote:
    naughty on whose part? sure someone sooner or later will book wembley earlier than that
    thats if its ready by then

I just thought that some people ( who like historical events ;) ) would have booked to see Muse as it was sold as being the first gig at the new Wembley Stadium
  • catkins
    catkins Posts: 5,703 Forumite
    I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    I saw Michael at Wembley Arena in December and he was BRILLIANT!!!!!

I am definitely going to see him at the Stadium and also intend to try for Norwich or Plymouth. I am going to cancel my week in Rome in June in order to pay to see him twice.

I AM SO EXCITED!!!!!!
    The world is over 4 billion years old and yet you somehow managed to exist at the same time as David Bowie
  • plymouthbear
    Options
    fanbloodytastic! on friday i bought two paul weller tickets for the plymouth gig 19th june. and guess what? george is playing on the same night at home park.
    arggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!
  • jazzmanfive
    Options
    Hizz wrote:
    12-June-07 Carrow Road Norwich UNITED KINGTOM TBD

Strange venue. Have there been concerts here before or just football and cookery demonstrations?

Hi Hizz

Na! NO football played there, a few donkey derbys and it once hosted the the combine harvestor cup!:D

Jazz::rotfl:
  • nessajb
    nessajb Posts: 49 Forumite
    Options
    Hi,was wondering if anyone knows how you get to buy the pre-sale tickets? I had a look on Georges website and it seems I have to pay a membership to be able to do it,is that right??
    I really want to see him,Norwich would be the nearest to me,though its on my mums birthday and shes on jury service too! so not sure how the babysitting for me will work out! lol
  • M20DAL
    M20DAL Posts: 304 Forumite
    Options
    can you tell me his website address please
  • M20DAL
    M20DAL Posts: 304 Forumite
    Options
    its ok i found it
  • amc1
    amc1 Posts: 1,318 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    Options
    is there any news of a Wham reunion at any of these
  • samjones39blue
    Options
    does anyone have an idea how much the tickets will cost if you buy direct from his website? I'm wondering if its worth paying the £23 fee to join his fan club. The tickets are sometimes cheaper direct from the artists website than getting them from Ticketmaster or somewhere similar.
  • nettsey
    nettsey Posts: 219 Forumite
    Options
    Have heard tickets are going on sale this Thursday 8th March from 10am ish.

Will post when I hear more
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport