Please note: The Auto-enrolment sub-board is now closed. If you have a question around pensions, please post in the Pensions, Annuities and Retirement Planning board.

Auto enrolled dating site despite cancelling

Options
Has anyone had dealing with Elite Singles? They’re dreadful and the matches appear to be bots, no-one ever seems to contact anyone. So, I cancelled with a few months. I have been onto my online bank account tonight and found out they are trying to take a further £69:00 despite the fact that I went through the cancellation routine. I have contacted my bank but they’re saying they can’t cancel a pending transaction so I have attempted to contact ES. However, they have no contact numbers. You can only fill in a form, fax or write to them and they’re based in Germany!!!! I’m fuming!! I’m a single mum of 2 young children and cannot afford to have this money taken from my account. My newish partner was slightly worried that I am still paying for online dating services too lol!!
I have searched online and it would appear I am 1 of 000’s of people who this has happened to. Has anyone managed to get hold of these despicable people and if so, did you get a refund? I cannot believe this scam is going in given they have national advertising on TV. They must be taking it in left, right and centre.
Thank you xx:money::money::mad:

Comments

This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family