Take That 2007 Uk Tour tickets

Options

Comments

• n1kk1_2
    n1kk1_2 Posts: 41 Forumite
    Options
    Hi

i still have not recieved my tickets yet. how do i find out what seats have been allocated without the tickets? can you ring and find out?
  • arushofblood
    arushofblood Posts: 1,073 Forumite
    Options
    Ah, I see what they're doing !

They sell them as 'top price', unallocated seats to desperate buyers, notify them later that their 'top price' seats are right at the back, offer ( out of the kindness of their hearts no doubt ) to refund payment.... minus the booking fees.

This happens again and again with buyer after buyer offered the same crap 'top price' tickets. Just think how much extra they're making by offering a refund minus booking fees knowing damn well that the tickets will sell out at the end of the day !

Bloody PMT :D
  • arushofblood
    Options
    n1kk1 wrote: »
    Hi

i still have not recieved my tickets yet. how do i find out what seats have been allocated without the tickets? can you ring and find out?

Hi there, which promoter did you use ?
  • kellyd
    kellyd Posts: 383 Forumite
    Options
    ticketline just rang me and said my card didnt go through unbelievable I bought them the day they went out !!!

Got to pick now to keep seats 207 1st row or block 111 manchester
  • arushofblood
    Options
    kellyd wrote: »
    ticketline just rang me and said my card didnt go through unbelievable I bought them the day they went out !!!

Did they keep your tickets reserved for you though ?

I got mine from Ticketline... hope this isn't another SeeTickets type thing !!! I'd be devestated to lose my seats !
  • deegee999
    deegee999 Posts: 308 Forumite
    Options
    Sounds like all of these ticket sites are just touts with websites.
  • samspam
    samspam Posts: 82 Forumite
    Options
    If you bought your ticket from See Tickets you can input your reference number (would have been in an email confrmation) into the ticket tracker on their website.

This will give you your seat allocations.

I hate using See tickets because you don't know how good your top price tickets are until after you've paid for them, and if you'd known that they weren't that close to the front you might not have bought them.
  • kellyd
    kellyd Posts: 383 Forumite
    Options
    Did they keep your tickets reserved for you though ?

I got mine from Ticketline... hope this isn't another SeeTickets type thing !!! I'd be devestated to lose my seats !

no ticketline

I lost my 1st lot through see tickets
  • sham63
    sham63 Posts: 1,067 Forumite
    Photogenic First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    adwozere wrote: »
    I got a £272.15 refund from Seetickets for my six tickets that cost in total £300.65, not a full refund after they have taken there costs off. :cry:

I've just checked my account and exactly the same thing has happened. Before I accepted the refund I asked if it would be a full refund and they said yes. I will phone them tommorrow to find out if it's a genuine mistake or whether I've been lied to :mad:
  • liz_uk
    liz_uk Posts: 1,103 Forumite
    Options
    Still not recieved my tickets from ticketline !! Getting worried now !
    Debt Free Jan 2010!
    (Be happy) the state of your life is nothing more than the state of your mind! X
    :j
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport