• shoppaholic_returns
    Options
    Anyone received a comfort refund yet??

Thanks
  • Discodee
    Discodee Posts: 2,062 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    After all the above, I got a cheque from Batiste today. It says in the letter (and, of course, the t&cs) that the amount includes 53p postage - but it doesn't! I'm definitely chasing this with them, as I actually posted two letters, the second was chasing their !!!!-up related to the first one.

Didn't Batiste mess up with the last promotion and end up sending everyone additional money/vouchers for more products?

I tried to upload the baptiste receipt at the library and the librarian couldnt do it. printed out form and sent instead and got the refund no prob.
    Then got my dad to scan the next one. took him ages. it would only attach as a jpeg!! Then it wouldnt accept the code on the base of the can. Put the one in from the label and it took that. Got my refund. although I was a tad sceptical. I had emailed them too and got no reply!
    I can be brown I can be blue I can be violet and sky. I can be hurtful I can be purple I can be anything you like..Gotta be green gotta be mean gotta be everything more...
  • GRETCHENER
    Options
    Shoppaholic returns - comfort creations

no. I havent had anything back yet - dont worry its early days
  • GRETCHENER
    Options
    Arm and hammond toothpaste

anybody found anything alse about their offer that was mentioned on this site a couple of weeks ago? I have been looking around but not come across anything yet
  • Savings1234
    Options
    Discodee wrote: »
    PST If you buy comfort in the Co Op you get a free bottle of persil. Handy if they have the right comfort creations ;)
    Could not find this in store??
  • cupcake4
    cupcake4 Posts: 457 Forumite
    I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    Velvet Comfort Toilet Rolls

"Originally Posted by lemony_7
    You will only be reimbursed for 1 packet regardless of whether they are in a deal. So your refund sounds right. I know this because I bought 2 packs for some money, and only got refunded for 1 pack. It also says this in the T&C."

I have just had another look at the T&C and No. 3 states:-

"If the Consumer is not fully satisfied with the product, they can claim a refund to the value of the product as stated on the original receipt, up to the maximum value of £7.00/€6.75 plus up to £0.53/€0.80 P&P."

So you should be refunded up to £7 plus P&P
  • tulip12
    tulip12 Posts: 329 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Photogenic
    Options
    cupcake4 wrote: »

You will only be reimbursed for 1 packet regardless of whether they are in a deal. So your refund sounds right. I know this because I bought 2 packs for some money, and only got refunded for 1 pack. It also says this in the T&C."

"If the Consumer is not fully satisfied with the product, they can claim a refund to the value of the product as stated on the original receipt, up to the maximum value of £7.00/€6.75 plus up to £0.53/€0.80 P&P."

My thoughts too Cupcake4. I have emailed them twice now and have not had a reply back from them :(
  • Dormouse
    Dormouse Posts: 5,617 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    cupcake4 wrote: »

I don't think it means 2 products for £7, sorry. I'm reading it as one product priced up to £7 (which would be majorly overpriced!)
  • gigi
    gigi Posts: 111 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    flyer wrote: »
    Just found a new Franks hot sauce. This time, you can apply for each of 2 flavours, original and chilli and lime per household.

Found in Tesco today, offer closes 31.12.14. 15 word statement required:)
  • Claire_Alex
    Options
    Managed to find the 100 Daz wash bottle yesterday in Asda :)
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.5K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.2K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback