Options
124»

Comments

• ShamA29
    ShamA29 Posts: 30 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    Options
    angrycrow wrote: »
    That roundabout needs proper markings. Each exit is single lane with three exits off from your entry point. Left lane to turn left (Burnley Lane) , middle to go straight on (Stechford Lane) and right lane to go right (Station Road). If you straight lined it like the silver car in the photos you would actually be moving into her lane making you the fault driver. Just because every other driver uses the roundabout wrong does not absolve you of blame.

You then have to accept that your credibility is poor in the eyes of the insurers because they voided your policy for providing false info. I know the ghost broker actually did that but you did not flag the errors when you received the documents making you complicit.

Take the 50/50 offer it is the best you will get.

Thanks for the reply.

The roundabout exit isn't a single lane? Stetchford Lane has a three lane entrance, and then filters into a bus lane, ahead only lane and then a right only lane. The entrance itself is not a single lane, which is why the driving schools are in agreeance that the left lane can be used. From the left and middle i could get to stetchford lane, had the woman on my right let me.
  • smcush72
    Options
    I had 2 separate car i insurance policies on 2 separate cars. I have 10 years NCB on the first policy and zero NCB on the 2nd. I had a 50/50 fault claim on the 2nd policy with the named driver, how does this affect my original policy with 10 years NCB and do I disclose it when my first policy is up for renewal? 
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback