The Bankrupt Inn (part 4) New and Improved

Options

Comments

• fiveyearplan
    fiveyearplan Posts: 10,143 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    To be honest, i dont think i have much fight left, but it got my back up they did not give notice of collection.

It was not that bad, he claimed he could do this that and the other, i said he couldnt (repeat several times).

To be honest he was a decent guy, once we got past the lies:rolleyes:

Having said that, it would not surprise me if it disapears overnight.

As it is on private property though, he will be in hot water if it does, as that will annoy me;)
    I know what you mean. When they came to collect my car he had to go away because I refused to sign and he kept spouting the same thing over and over that it would not go into my BR. I ended up going to court over it. What really annoyed me there was their solicitor trying to explain the law to me :mad: like I was some kind of idiot!!!

:j :j

• MicheH
    MicheH Posts: 2,631 Forumite
    Options
    Morning! I hope you're having a good one :)

I have to tell you I have been doing some soul searching over the past 12 hours, trying to re-evaluate myself, trying to boost my self esteem - I've just got over my anxiety issues (computer programme cbt :) ) and found that the core 'me' is a frugal stylist on all manners of my life. I know it's early but I was wanting to feel creative so I made my garland for the mantel piece!! I'm not going to turn the lights on till the tree goes up for fear of being the neighbourhood nutter but look ..

DSC00030.jpg?t=1258542229

£1.00 lights from tesco, baubles out of the xmas box, pine cones from the woodland walk and other bits and bobs out of the pot pourri pot and ivy out of the garden :)

AND! You all know I walk my little girl to school, 4 miles a day. Well after me being determined to make the effort in my dress and hair/make up to help me feel better, I then looked at the weather, rain and gales.. booogar I thought, i'm going to be a drowned rat! I searched my wardrobe, pulled out my wellies, borrowed DH's padded jacket, got coordinated hat scarves and gloves and looked the best I possibly could for the rain and felt really good. Get to school and all the mams are faffing about like fairies round a pond, their cream UGG boots getting stained, mascara running, some in flip flops for goodness sake all looking ridiculus and totally innapropriately dressed.. me, I was splashing in the puddles with DD having fun!

Yummy mummies with every thing - 0 Miche - 1 :)
  • Holes_in_my_pocket
    Options
    is there free beer
  • dojoman
    dojoman Posts: 12,027 Forumite
    Options
    fermi wrote: »
    Her ya go Bat. :)

jack-daniels-range-49-c.jpg

Just what the Dr ordered, although its a little early, even for me. :D
    :pB&SC No. 298
    Life`s Tragedy is that we get OLD too soon
    and WISE too late!
  • mustbedebtfree
    Options
    MicheH wrote: »

I have to tell you I have been doing some soul searching over the past 12 hours, trying to re-evaluate myself, trying to boost my self esteem - I've just got over my anxiety issues (computer programme cbt :) ) and found that the core 'me' is a frugal stylist on all manners of my life. I know it's early but I was wanting to feel creative so I made my garland for the mantel piece!! I'm not going to turn the lights on till the tree goes up for fear of being the neighbourhood nutter but look ..

£1.00 lights from tesco, baubles out of the xmas box, pine cones from the woodland walk and other bits and bobs out of the pot pourri pot and ivy out of the garden :)

AND! You all know I walk my little girl to school, 4 miles a day. Well after me being determined to make the effort in my dress and hair/make up to help me feel better, I then looked at the weather, rain and gales.. booogar I thought, i'm going to be a drowned rat! I searched my wardrobe, pulled out my wellies, borrowed DH's padded jacket, got coordinated hat scarves and gloves and looked the best I possibly could for the rain and felt really good. Get to school and all the mams are faffing about like fairies round a pond, their cream UGG boots getting stained, mascara running, some in flip flops for goodness sake all looking ridiculus and totally innapropriately dressed.. me, I was splashing in the puddles with DD having fun!

Wow Miche that looks gorgeous!! :T
    In for a penny in for a pound :j
  • nervousmother
    Options
    It certainly does look great!
    and mich, id say you were a yummy mummy with everything ;-)

Too many parents forget the joy of jumping in puddles. running through the leaves kicking them everywhere.. its this free fun that gives the most giggles and fondest memories for our children to cherish. How quick do they forget the latest toy?
  • confused76
    confused76 Posts: 12,680 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    MicheH wrote: »

aww MicheH that looks brilliant! i wish i was that creative...
    sounds like you've had a good day jumping in puddles!
    as for the mums at the school - ok it's nice to look good but i'd rather be jumping in the puddles covered in mud with my hair flying everywhere having a laugh than posing in some uggs in the rain. now where are my wellies...:D x
  • confused76
    confused76 Posts: 12,680 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    It certainly does look great!
    and mich, id say you were a yummy mummy with everything ;-)

Too many parents forget the joy of jumping in puddles. running through the leaves kicking them everywhere.. its this free fun that gives the most giggles and fondest memories for our children to cherish. How quick do they forget the latest toy?

too true!
    one of my fondest memories is a weekend playing in the snow with my grandparents, building a snowman or two. no money spent, no fancy toys, pure happiness! x
  • So_Sad_Angel
    Options
    Awww Miche I love twinkly lights at Christmas....LOL it is a tad early though:D

Hope everyone is well this cold November eve....got problems logging/staying online so I apologise in advance if MSE chucks me out again.:o

I`ll have a lime & soda please.....have we got any bar staff yet:confused::confused::D
  • mustbedebtfree
    Options
    Sorry SSA, it's self serve at the mo

I'm heading for a vodka for myself, i'll grab you one too
    In for a penny in for a pound :j
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts