The Bankrupt Inn (part 4) New and Improved

Options

Comments

• dalip
    dalip Posts: 7,045 Forumite
    Options
    Welcome back SBS;).Dx
    Free impartial debt advice available from: National Debtline - Tel: 0808 808 4000 | The Consumer Credit Counselling Service (CCCS) - Tel: 0800 138 1111 | Find your local Citizens Advice Bureau
    Laugh at yourself and others laugh with you.Laugh at others and you laugh alone. BSC No 107:D
  • fiveyearplan
    fiveyearplan Posts: 10,143 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Hi SBS - who were you before?

:j :j

• nervousmother
    Options
    hello peeps..... well iv done my first extra shift in order to earn some cash that i had to spend on my car...
    guess what now? my false teeth broke last night!! i had to superglue them back together.. im hoping the dentis will repair for free as iv only had them about 3 months!
  • fiveyearplan
    Options
    Oh no - when it rains it pours!

• fiveyearplan
    Options
    My head is spinning its so busy on here today! I need a large vodka!!

• nervousmother
    Options
    i know fiveyear..... im so fed up. just had some good news though im getting a free dresser for my dining room off a friend, shes had it a few years but iv always loved hand carved too! she is moving to a smaller place so said i can have it for free!! happy times agian.
  • fiveyearplan
    Options
    Thats a bit of good news! Shame about the tooth!!!! I hope it isn't a front one.

• nervousmother
    Options
    yes it is :-( remember a few months back i broke one of my own, ended up with a large dentist bill and two false teeth to boot.. well the one i broke back then, its the replacement that has broke, right at the front. I superglued it back on and have used it this morning for work although i doubt it will last. Im going to ring the dentist on monday morning as its not that old.. i did say to him at the time it looked delicate and he just said it will last for years... yeah sure.
  • fiveyearplan
    Options
    Yes, I remember! Oh no, sorry to hear its at the front, it seems all the more urgent. I hope they don't charge you. Tell him it happened while eating mashed potatoes!

• confused76
    confused76 Posts: 12,680 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    evenin all

could use a drink...i'll get a round in! voddy's all round?

mood is yo-yo'ing tonight (br thursday) sat here watching x factor (oh at work) feel tearful and don't know why (is that just because x factor is rubbish?!)

x
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.3K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport