Small Steps Out Of Massive Debt!

Options

Comments

• JoJoC
    JoJoC Posts: 1,836 Forumite
    Options
    I've made £6.40 today :) Love it!
    CC1: £4481.14/ £5031.14 (12% paid off, £600) | CC2:£3307/ £3807 (14.4% paid off, £550) | Loan: £10,528.20/ £15,792.30((33% paid off, £5,264))

July debt total: £24,630.44 | New debt total: £18,316.34 | Total debt paid: £6,414.10 (26%)
    *My debt busting and savings diary*
  • GeorgianaCavendish
    Options
    Re: "official" letters, you can go into your bank branch and ask them to print a statement and stamp each page with their official seal to certify it. This is what I tell my clients at work because nobody gets letters nowadays. They SHOULD accept this although occasionally people don't take it so it may be risky. Re: prolific I always just check it regularly, I've never gotten emails from them for surveys. The best time for surveys is morning and early afternoon for me.

Thanks Silver Queen! I did ask if I could go and get a print out from my bank but the person I spoke to at Lloyds said it should be something I had actually received through the post. I don't know if that is correct or not but I'll go back next week with my statement.

Nothing on Prolific for me this morning ... maybe later today!
  • GeorgianaCavendish
    Options
    I always check too, I don't think I've ever had an email saying there was a study available

It's one of the best sites though :D

Thank you, I'll keep checking! :)
    JoJoC wrote: »
    I've made £6.40 today :) Love it!

Wow! Sounds fantastic. C'mon Prolific .... give me something good!
  • Naomim
    Naomim Posts: 3,117 Forumite
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Thank you, I'll keep checking! :)

Wow! Sounds fantastic. C'mon Prolific .... give me something good!

I'd not heard of Prolific. I've signed up! :T

Naomi x
    Credit Cards NOV 2019 £33,220.42 Sept 2023 £19,951.00 Tilly Tidy 20223/COLOR] Sept £43.71 Here's my diary: A Ditherer's Diary Again
  • coastalchick
    coastalchick Posts: 292 Forumite
    Options
    just read your entire diary - totally inspirational and you are such a positive person! Am subscribing x
  • GeorgianaCavendish
    Options
    just read your entire diary - totally inspirational and you are such a positive person! Am subscribing x

Hi CostalChick! Thank you for stopping by and for your lovely comment :) x
  • GeorgianaCavendish
    Options
    Tesco CC received today, card activated and £950 balance transfer from MBNA actioned. It should take 3 working days to go through.

Still waiting for the postal statement from my bank, once received I will take to Lloyds with my passport to complete that application.
  • GeorgianaCavendish
    Options
    Still no surveys from Prolific but I've had a few from Opinion Outpost since I signed up on Thursday and I'm up to 80 points already. 50 points = £2.50 cash out, I think I'll cash out when I get to 200 points.
  • GeorgianaCavendish
    Options
    I've received another offer from MBNA. No fee money and balance transfers for 6.9% until July 2019.

I think that I will do a money transfer of £660 to pay off my catalogue debt (which is on 17.9% at the moment), that will enable me to concentrate on the Barclaycard debt much earlier.
  • Moneybutterfly
    Options
    I left O2 to go to giffgaff as cheaper. They're pretty good and review your usage every month to see if you need a cheaper tariff and you get £5 if ya recommend a mate x
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback