Approved food discussion thread

Options

Comments

• Wolfsbayne
    Options
    Smashing wrote: »
    There is space on the website for people to add their reviews about each product - it would be good if people added their reviews to the website too for those who don't frequent MSE.

People have already tried and not been able to - it asks you to log in but nobody has log in details.
  • mcallister1
    mcallister1 Posts: 2,198 Forumite
    Options
    Mrembo wrote: »
    Has anyone tried the Turkish honey?
    http://www.approvedfood.co.uk/asal---turkish-flower-honey---420g-jar-1341-p.asp
    Is it set honey or runny?
    The honey is set- I really like it. It is also a fair sized jar, bigger than the usual.
  • cruella_de_vile
    Options
    wookie wrote: »
    Not so sure about that, myself and the boys love them. Very nice washed down with a cuppa.
    Although i think its all down to indivdual taste. The yogart bars ( balisto bars ) are nice as well. Must order more.

Sssh, everyone will want them now! :eek:

Thanks Wolfbayne! :rotfl:
  • wookie_2
    wookie_2 Posts: 781 Forumite
    Options
    Sssh, everyone will want them now! :eek:

Thanks Wolfbayne! :rotfl:

Doh!!!!!
    :D Silly me Misread it lol;)
  • caro100
    caro100 Posts: 232 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Fruitabu Juicy Blackcurrent Boost....great for lunchboxes or healthy treats for the kids. Can't stop eating them....wish I'd ordered more.
  • jaytin
    jaytin Posts: 473 Forumite
    Options
    The satay kits are great, even my husband tried it and he doesnt like satay! The Minute bars are very pleasant, the fruity flavour is nice. Balisto bars are also delicious, from my drooling dog's face she thought so too!
    The Coke with vitamins is different to normal Coke but still very tasty, I agree with what the other poster said about the Hib drinks, they have a strangely flowery taste, something about them also reminds me of honey, quite sweet but not overly so. I tried the Slimfast breakfast this morning, it was not unpleasant but was a little bland. Simple facial wipes were exactly as they should be and the Pledge dusters work a treat on our black tv and other electricals. I will post more when I have tried everything! :p
  • Sarahsaver
    Sarahsaver Posts: 8,390 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    the full of beans bags of fruit and nuts are great and would cost SO much normally
    the rice pot meals are fine for a quick meal
    the mi wadi drinks are liked by my kids and in fact they are made by britvic if you look at the label;) AFAIK they are fruit shoots under a different name
    the lloyd grossman sauces we have had korma with prawns, chicken and veg all worked well, the tikka masala with chicken and that too was nice.
    not tried the lemon and ginger yet but it looks very chinese takeaway type of sauce
    way back when we had the limbos the kids were not too keen but i liked them, but the snack a jack popcorn was VERY popular
    Member no.1 of the 'I'm not in a clique' group :rotfl:
    I have done reading too!
    To avoid all evil, to do good,
    to purify the mind- that is the
    teaching of the Buddhas.
  • Mistymaid
    Mistymaid Posts: 412 Forumite
    Options
    Don't come into this thread very often as it makes me want to order stuff I really shouldn't be eating, but - the salad cream, do you have to order 12 bottles of the stuff, it seems to read like that on the site? (irrelevant at the moment because it's out of stock anyway)
  • cruella_de_vile
    Options
    Thanks for the info on the mi wadi drinks, I was a bit wary of ordering something I hadn't heard of! :o

Mistymaid, I started an order the other day and it let me add individual bottles of the salad cream. HTH.
  • Mistymaid
    Mistymaid Posts: 412 Forumite
    Options
    Oh Bottom - I thought you had to order 12's so didn't bother (removing stuff can sometimes cause me problems on my pc!) Now I wish I'd tried!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure