1404142434446»

Comments

• Prism
    Prism Posts: 3,803 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    Funk4delic wrote: »
    Hi MSE's community,

I have a business account with Barclays as I have a limited company since Mar 2018. The nature of my business is to sell new items on eBay with a business account. This a very small business activity (turnover: around £200 in 2018) I am running in my spare time and also for passive income along side my main job. The 12-month free banking fee from Barclays is now over since Mar 2019. They are now charging me £6 pm. Based on my little profits as a part-time eBay business seller, the barclays' fee is too much. Is it possible to shift to another bank and still get the free-fee banking services on a new business account? Please be welcome to share your ideas and experience.

Thanks, Mike.

I moved to Starling Bank for my business last year and so far its been a great choice. Totally free for most small businesses
  • VintageBelle
    VintageBelle Posts: 321 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    Hello
    Has anyone had any issues with Natwest? They seem good from what I have read but would like to take into consideration peoples person experiences banking with them. I had a business account with Barclays some years ago and wasn't impressed so want to look elsewhere?

Many thanks
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport