Iresa best alternatives ???

Options
I Joined up with Iresa quite a while back & found them great on their prices but terrible on communication. Now this was all on recommendation of this website. But now they have gone bust, can we have some new recommendations that you guys have seen.
I found Pure Planet quite a good price at 12.08 per unit inc vat & £80 a year membership. No daily charge. But they are only available via an app.

Comments

• Mister_G
    Mister_G Posts: 1,926 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Combo Breaker
    edited 16 August 2018 at 12:44PM
    Options
    collectors wrote: »
    I Joined up with Iresa quite a while back & found them great on their prices but terrible on communication. Now this was all on recommendation of this website. But now they have gone bust, can we have some new recommendations that you guys have seen.
    I found Pure Planet quite a good price at 12.08 per unit inc vat & £80 a year membership. No daily charge. But they are only available via an app.

You'd probably get more replies posting this in the "Energy" section rather than "LPG, Heating Oil, Solid & Other Fuels", where there are already a couple of Iresa threads.
  • molerat
    molerat Posts: 31,865 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    ........ £80 a year membership. No daily charge.
    Is that a 22p a day membership fee by any chance ;)
  • Skools_Out
    Skools_Out Posts: 258 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    edited 16 August 2018 at 7:25PM
    Options

https://www.moneysavingexpert.com/news/energy/2018/07/iresa-energy-ceases-trading---what-it-means-for-customer

What you may (or at least think you have) found as a good tariiff for you will not necessarily be a good tariff for anyone else unless they happen to live in the same supply region as you and use exactly the same amount of electricity (and gas) as you, none of those details you provide.

So the best solution for everyone is to follow the official MSE advice given in the link above :)

If there was one best solution for all, MSE would have provided that rather than the extensive report and instructions they have done to assist ex-Iresa customers.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure