Opinium Research (survey website)

Options
does anyone do surveys for opinium and if so how do you cash out, l cant see anywhere on the site that allows you to do so, thanks in advance

Comments

• GetRealBabe
    GetRealBabe Posts: 2,258 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Photogenic
    Options
    Hi

They payout when you reach £25.00. Have you? (Mine is about £2.50. I've got a long way to go.)
    Sealed Pot Challenge No 089-Finally got a signature.:rotfl::j

• reeree
    reeree Posts: 935 Forumite
    Options
    Hi

They payout when you reach £25.00. Have you? (Mine is about £2.50. I've got a long way to go.)

yes l reached it yesterday thought l was never going to get there but there dosent seem a way to to redeem the money anywhere on the site unless lm missing something
  • GetRealBabe
    GetRealBabe Posts: 2,258 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Photogenic
    edited 16 March 2011 at 4:56PM
    Options
    Hi

It says this:

The Opinium payment threshold is £25. Once you have reached this payment threshold you will be sent a short survey asking you how you would like to be paid and collecting the necessary details from you for this to happen. The payment survey is sent out every week (usually towards the start of the week) to all panellists who have passed the payment ‘milestone’. If you have not received this survey within a week of passing the payment threshold please contact the support team at [EMAIL="support@opiniumresearch.com&subject=PaymentClaim"]support@opiniumresearch.com[/EMAIL]

Good luck
    Sealed Pot Challenge No 089-Finally got a signature.:rotfl::j

• reeree
    reeree Posts: 935 Forumite
    Options
    Hi

It says this:

The Opinium payment threshold is £25. Once you have reached this payment threshold you will be sent a short survey asking you how you would like to be paid and collecting the necessary details from you for this to happen. The payment survey is sent out every week (usually towards the start of the week) to all panellists who have passed the payment ‘milestone’. If you have not received this survey within a week of passing the payment threshold please contact the support team at support@opiniumresearch.com

Good luck
    thankyou for that, that answers my question, l will wait for the email
  • cally6008
    cally6008 Posts: 7,629 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Is anyone a member of Opinium Research ?
    Have you cashed out and been paid fine ?

Is anyone able to log in to the website today ?

I find it rather suspicious that I'm on about £24-75 so just under the cashout amount yet am unable to log in to my account.
  • FMC123
    FMC123 Posts: 35 Forumite
    Options
    It's not just you. I can't log in either. I keep getting a message that says "The system has encountered an error with your request. Please try again later".

I assume it's just a technical glitch rather than anything sinister though. I've always found them pretty reliable and have cashed out several times without any problems.
  • cally6008
    Options
    Thanks, good to know its not just me and that they do pay out.
    Shame they took away the referral system due to abuse though

They replied on twitter so I've emailed them as requested and hopefully it will be sorted out soon
  • cally6008
    edited 15 July 2013 at 9:06AM
    Options
    I am now able to log in :)

I'm not too happy that the email they sent me regarding this issue mentioned me posting on MSE though.
    It made me feel as though I am being spied on.

I agree they have the right to monitor the internet for postings but I don't agree that they should make comments about people posting on an open forum unless they are a registered member on here and have asked for posting permission etc. It's rather sneaky.
  • geerex
    geerex Posts: 785 Forumite
    Options
    As per thread title.

Opinium (survey site) have never been good "payers", but after 5 successful (albeit slow) £25 cashouts, I have stuck with them.

This time round, I've been waiting since 20th June, completed their cashout survey (20 days wait stated) then emailed them to chase (another 10 days wait stated).

Letter before action?
  • elsien
    elsien Posts: 32,755 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    I've never had a problem with them. It took a while once, but got there in the end.
    All shall be well, and all shall be well, and all manner of things shall be well.

Pedant alert - it's could have, not could of.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure