BT - Not Recived My £50 CashBack Signed Up October

Options
Hello I signed up for this BT broadband deal back in October 2017

After I was up and running I filled in my details for the £125 pre-paid MasterCard + £50 cashback

I received the £125 pre-paid MasterCard after two weeks but I have not received the £50 cashback

https://www.moneysavingexpert.com/tips/25-10-2017/#bband

309q92x.jpg
Can't sleep, quit counting sheep and talk directly to the shepherd :cool:

Comments

• Mrbenray
    Options
    Hi I am having exactly the same issue. Based on the sticky on the top of this forum I have contacted affiliates@bt.com but the email address no longer works!
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    Cashback isn't always guaranteed, regardless of the source offering it
  • twokcc
    twokcc Posts: 243 Forumite
    Options
    I'm in the same situation made 3 previous phonecalls all advising would be passed to affiliate department without any results. After a further phone call today have got my complaint escalated with a manager to ring me back within 13 days.
    Only managed to get complaint escalated after requesting that an e-mail be sent to affiliate requesting an answer within 7 or 14 days. Advised they could do this so asked for a postal address to send notification that I would be pursing through small claims court.
    Then agreed to manager would ring me back.

Looked for Martins original e-mail but looks as if I have deleted it, does anyone have a copy?

Got additional info from BT but will look into this and if any useful information will post again. Can anyone recall if you had to apply for deal by going to a particular site to access BT offer page. I can remember than BT page included banners for both offers and had to click on to claim once broadband service had been started.
    Save both credit card and cash back web pages but cashback one is no longer live.
  • twokcc
    Options
    I'm in the same situation made 3 previous phonecalls all advising would be passed to affiliate department without any results. After a further phone call today have got my complaint escalated with a manager to ring me back within 13 days.
    Only managed to get complaint escalated after requesting that an e-mail be sent to affiliate requesting an answer within 7 or 14 days. Advised they could do this so asked for a postal address to send notification that I would be pursing through small claims court.
    Then agreed to manager would ring me back.

Looked for Martins original e-mail but looks as if I have deleted it, does anyone have a copy?
    Edit -just seen e-mail link in mattytun post-thanks

Got additional info from Bt but will look into this and if any usefull information will post again. Can anyone recall if you had to apply for deal by going to a particular site to access BT offer page. I can remember than BT page included banners for both offers and o had to click on to claim once broadband service had been started.
    Save both credit card and cash back web pages but cashback one is no longer live.
  • Mrbenray
    Options
    Hi, just to let you know I got my £50 cheque this morning just over the 45 day limit. It was addressed directly from BT online offers team.
  • mattytun
    mattytun Posts: 13,920 Forumite
    Rampant Recycler Xmas Saver! Savvy Shopper! Energy Saving Champion
    Options
    Mrbenray wrote: »
    Hi, just to let you know I got my £50 cheque this morning just over the 45 day limit. It was addressed directly from BT online offers team.

That's good to hear that you got your cheque ill give them to Friday then get on the phone again for the 10th time never going to do anything like this again its so much pain just to save a few pounds I should have just gone for a deal that you sign up then pay your money I cant be done with all this wait so many days for your cheque or pre-paid master card stuff ...................I've learned from this :cool:;)
  • twokcc
    Options
    Hi can either of ou remember if you got the deal by just clicking on the deal from the page that Martin's link directed you to.

BT says that in the terms and conditions it says that the cashback is only available if deal taken via Broadband Choices.
    I cant remember seeing this or if I just did via Martins link.
    Apparently it doesn't say anything on the BT deal web page that this is only available by using Broadband choices.

Also when I applied for credit card I got an e-mail from BT acknowledging receipt but didn't get anything after completing the cashback page although I was advised by customer service person that my claim had been accepted when I rang about 18days after start of contract.

Worse thing is only getting 20mbps and trying to get this improved is a nightmare with BT never had this sort of problems with any other broadband suppliers. Moved from Plusnet and although a subsidiary of BT a far superior customer experience, just didn't get these problems.
  • Mrbenray
    Options
    Hi, If you used Martins link it would have taken to to the broadband choices page which then took you to BT to order. There were 2 links for the cashback the first for the £125 reward card sent a confirmation email, and the second for the £50 cheque did not send confirmation but I did receive the cheque.
  • twokcc
    Options
    Mrbenray wrote: »
    Hi, If you used Martins link it would have taken to to the broadband choices page which then took you to BT to order. There were 2 links for the cashback the first for the £125 reward card sent a confirmation email, and the second for the £50 cheque did not send confirmation but I did receive the cheque.

Thanks for info can't remember being taken to broadband choices site (but it was 25th October) but had exactly the same experience .

Will be an interesting conversation when BT complaints manager rings me back.
    Although if he does it will be the first promise made by anyone at BT that has happened
  • mattytun
    mattytun Posts: 13,920 Forumite
    Rampant Recycler Xmas Saver! Savvy Shopper! Energy Saving Champion
    Options
    twokcc wrote: »
    Hi can either of ou remember if you got the deal by just clicking on the deal from the page that Martin's link directed you to.

BT says that in the terms and conditions it says that the cashback is only available if deal taken via Broadband Choices.
    I cant remember seeing this or if I just did via Martins link.
    Apparently it doesn't say anything on the BT deal web page that this is only available by using Broadband choices.

Also when I applied for credit card I got an e-mail from BT acknowledging receipt but didn't get anything after completing the cashback page although I was advised by customer service person that my claim had been accepted when I rang about 18days after start of contract.

Worse thing is only getting 20mbps and trying to get this improved is a nightmare with BT never had this sort of problems with any other broadband suppliers. Moved from Plusnet and although a subsidiary of BT a far superior customer experience, just didn't get these problems.

Hi, the link for the £125 prePaid MasterCard took me to this link which was ok I received my card after a couple of weeks. https://www.vouchers.bt.com/claim-my-reward/?s_intcid=con_reward2

The link for cashback took me here https://www.broadbandbenefits.co.uk/cashback/

2qitquf.jpg
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.6K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family