Comments

• Busylizzie
    Busylizzie Posts: 2,988 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary
    edited 3 September 2012 at 11:58AM
    Options
    Woo Hoo! Shiny new thread! :j:j

Just copied my last post from old thread in case anyone missed it:

Bought two bags of Walkers crisps in Asda from near the ciggie stand. SEL said on offer 2 for 80p. I've bought these before as a good way of using my Britometer mocs.
    On both Saturday and Sunday, the offer didn't kick in so got 12p refund and £2 gift card for overcharge. CSA thought maybe the offer had finished but SEL's not removed. HTH :)
  • adoreholidays
    Options
    Right before Blue shouts at me:D:p the Heinz five beans coupon checked prices in A's S's & T's same except 1p more in T's but if I use this in A's if I get to go tonight for more TK when car back I know it will take 1p off APG can deal with that:D:rotfl:am I doing right as I really haven't been paying much attention to this but thanks to Doc:A I think I should;)
  • adoreholidays
    Options
    Busylizzie wrote: »
    Woo Hoo! Shiny new thread! :j:j

Just copied my last post from old thread in case anyone missed it:

Bought two bags of Walkers crisps in Asda from near the ciggie stand. SEL said on offer 2 for 80p. I've bought these before as a good way of using my Britometer mocs.
    On both Saturday and Sunday, the offer didn't kick in so got 12p refund and £2 gift card for overcharge. CSA thought maybe the offer had finished but SEL's not removed. HTH :)

Not bad so must remember to check if sel still up with the offer:A.

Remeber is the important word went to Boots twice each time forgot to check the handcream glitch:o:o:o:(
  • adoreholidays
    Options
    Had an email from Premier Inn this morning they starting sale of £19 rooms from Wednesday doesn't give more info than that ie when you can book up to as yet.
  • quoia
    quoia Posts: 14,435 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Now that the Bulgarian abacus has been returned from up the Orinoco ...

... my busy Uncle has done a ωupdate :D

J & A totals in :rotfl:
    There are 10 types of people in the world. ‹(•¿•)›
    ‹(•¿•)› Those that understand binary and those that do not!

Veni, Vidi, VISA ! ................. I came, I saw, I PURCHASED
    (11)A104.28S94.98O112.46N86.73D101.02(12)J130.63F126.76M134.38A200.98M156.30J95.56J102.85A175.93
    S LOWER CASE OMEGA;6.59 so far ..
  • Best_price
    Best_price Posts: 4,602 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Options
    quoia wrote: »
    Now that the Bulgarian abacus has been returned from up the Orinoco ...

... my busy Uncle has done a ωupdate :D

J & A totals in :rotfl:

My uncle yet again is more generous than yours for A and S :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:
    You can't live a perfect day without doing something for someone who will never be able to repay you. ~John Wooden 154/06/270
  • Aesop
    Aesop Posts: 23,773 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Just been in tesco express, woman in front of me did runner with twenty pound of shopping. Saw hermessing with ss till in front of me. She walked out, I went to use it and realised what she had done. I only have 2 bottles of water,.so not me. SAgone hunting for her. explained to DS we always pay for our shopping no matter how poor we are.
  • Best_price
    Best_price Posts: 4,602 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Options
    Aesop wrote: »
    Just been in tesco express, woman in front of me did runner with twenty pound of shopping. Saw hermessing with ss till in front of me. She walked out, I went to use it and realised what she had done. I only have 2 bottles of water,.so not me. SAgone hunting for her. explained to DS we always pay for our shopping no matter how poor we are.

They have CCTV all over the SS area so that was a silly thing for her to do:eek:
    You can't live a perfect day without doing something for someone who will never be able to repay you. ~John Wooden 154/06/270
  • cornishlady
    cornishlady Posts: 1,446 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Wow nice new thread,thanks Browntoa & Bww,did my Sains shop spent£25 .67 used 2 x £4 con spend mocs,paid £17.67 got a BM voucher for £7.43 & a £6 off £30 till spit but thats only in date till10/09/12 Cashier handed me the Bm voucher & said thats a good one so i dont think they have many people with values over a couple of pounds
  • Dr.Who-Who
    Dr.Who-Who Posts: 7,774 Forumite
    edited 3 September 2012 at 2:36PM
    Options
    Best_price wrote: »
    They have CCTV all over the SS area so that was a silly thing for her to do:eek:

Err it does not work for others unless its me or Heslan:p:p they still can't catch me though as I managed to fill up me car:p:p

Btw, if you run out of stuff to buy after your 8th items, get their giftcard or high street giftcards only worth it, if you are using JTD mocs also if your moc's value are higher than the product (for example Loreal £1.50 & the item only cost £1) & you got lots it then buy giftcard from the balance of the mocs deduction.
    RIP my dear dear parent : Mum aged 62 (17/5/1990) & Dad aged 89 (23/1/2012)

This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure