Non-coupon related Drivel Thread 8

Options

Comments

• jax.26
    jax.26 Posts: 1,828 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Hi,
    I'm enjoying the Asda shampoo glitch although I blundered today on 2 shops...bought sp shampoo twice!.

If anyone does a toothpaste shop could you post it please as I have not got a clue how to work this one out.

Hope all is well with everybody.

jax xx
  • SUJOE
    SUJOE Posts: 32 Forumite
    Options
    A late good evening everyone,(waves to Blue Wicked)wow a new thread!
    Have not posted for ages ,but been lurking about!
    Went into Tesco 's today and whilst we were there they put a pallet. of their Sept-october mag for Real Living out,which has a "Love your Laundry"pullout with vouchers for
    £1.50off any Ariel Stain Remover valid Sept 3rd-1 feb 2013
    £1.00 off any Ariel Excel Gel product" " " " " " " " " " " " " " "
    £1.00 off any Bold Liquitabs product " " " " " " " " " " " " " " "
    £1.00 off any Lenor Fabric Conditioner " " " " " " " " " " " " " "
    £1.00 off any Tesco Super Concentrated Liquid Rangevalid 3/09-28/10/12
    50p off any Tesco Scents Fabric Conditioner valid3/09-28/10/12

Also at beginning of mag are
    £1 off Bavaria Premium Lager 4 x 300 ml pack valid 1/09/-31/10/12
    £1 off Bavarian shandy 6 x330ml pack valid 1/09-31/10/12
    50p off Magners Berry 568lm bottle valid 25/08-1/12/12
    40p off Happy EGGS 6 PACK valid 1/9-30/9/12

needless to say 1 or 2 just happened to fall into my basket!
  • BLUEWKD
    BLUEWKD Posts: 6,800 Forumite
    Options
    I go to sleep with a migraine and wake up without one and a new thread. The pm from Browntoe asking me to start a new one must have gone missing:cool:

I'll read/thank later and update the first page with links back to the coupon/old drivel thread etc. later as I wanna try and do an Asda shop for some shampoo and ketchup as I haven't done any shopping the last couple of days. It's just a shame mysupermarket is down atm so I cannot check the prices.
    Be thankful for what you have because it could all be taken away tomorrow.;)

• BLUEWKD
    Options
    SUJOE wrote: »
    A late good evening everyone,(waves to Blue Wicked)wow a new thread!
    Have not posted for ages ,but been lurking about!
    Went into Tesco 's today and whilst we were there they put a pallet. of their Sept-october mag for Real Living out,which has a "Love your Laundry"pullout with vouchers for
    £1.50off any Ariel Stain Remover valid Sept 3rd-1 feb 2013
    £1.00 off any Ariel Excel Gel product" " " " " " " " " " " " " " "
    £1.00 off any Bold Liquitabs product " " " " " " " " " " " " " " "
    £1.00 off any Lenor Fabric Conditioner " " " " " " " " " " " " " "
    £1.00 off any Tesco Super Concentrated Liquid Rangevalid 3/09-28/10/12
    50p off any Tesco Scents Fabric Conditioner valid3/09-28/10/12

Also at beginning of mag are
    £1 off Bavaria Premium Lager 4 x 300 ml pack valid 1/09/-31/10/12
    £1 off Bavarian shandy 6 x330ml pack valid 1/09-31/10/12
    50p off Magners Berry 568lm bottle valid 25/08-1/12/12
    40p off Happy EGGS 6 PACK valid 1/9-30/9/12

needless to say 1 or 2 just happened to fall into my basket!

:hello:Good evening/Good morning. Thanks for the info about the coupons, are they the same as the car vouchers which were in the mags a couple of months ago or different. I know the dates are different. Maybe the coupons above and the car ones can be used together, that would be great.;)

Nice to see you posting on here suejo. It's a shame you didn't look properly in Asda the other night, cos you would have got some beans. They had the beans in 2 places, one empty and the other HAD 5 tins:j:j I'm not going to that Asda again for a few days as I have a complaint in with Head Office and am waiting for a reply before I go as they changed the coupon rules.

• adoreholidays
    Options
    Morning Blue:) thought I was here on my own was just trying to catchup on Elite blimmey that moves so fast.

How is your migraine this morning take it the fact you up it is improving:A
  • adoreholidays
    Options
    Blue would be quick re TK noticed my store which has had plenty the last few days was looking very depleted last night:(DH says we have enough of this my reply not at the rate ours go through the stuff I normally by the basic T's as they use so much so at these prices:D;) they get some of the good stuff just hope they don't complain when it is back to basics.:rotfl:
  • adoreholidays
    Options
    Oh Forgot Good Morning to everyone else when they get up:)

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR8FxIJ-hjCq9GwVzOCdi42GcAdroTz6-HjxRANvecCkcnNor0l
  • adoreholidays
    Options
    Blue is it today you off to Blackpool
  • BLUEWKD
    Options
    Morning Blue:) thought I was here on my own was just trying to catchup on Elite blimmey that moves so fast.

How is your migraine this morning take it the fact you up it is improving:A

Hi AH. Your not on your own. I keep popping on in between trying to sort stuff out;) I tried keeping up with the elite/reading some but as you say it moves so fast that unless you spend all day on the computer you ain't got a chance.
    I have the remnants of my migraine, just hoping it all goes soon.
    Blue is it today you off to Blackpool

Yep it's supposed to be today, but not sure if we will get there today, it might be in the early hours we go. My OH is very busy and with me not totally fit I might try and get some rest. I cannot get in touch with the Travelodge to make sure we have our normal room with internet either:(:(

• BLUEWKD
    Options
    I noticed a few people on the elite saying that the glitches are like the dtd, which makes me hope that the apg is not going to go the way of the dtd. Asda would be stupid if they haven't noticed what has been going on the last week or so with lots of high apg's going through the tills and a lot of extra customers buying specific items and be trying to put a stop to it all. If I was relying on wombling for my weekly shopping then I would be doubling my efforts these next few weeks just in case. I saw an advert for Asda a couple of days ago and there was no mention of the asda price guarantee like there was in previous adverts. I hope that doesn't mean something.

This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.5K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure