Non-coupon related Drivel Thread 8

Options

Comments

• adoreholidays
    Options
    Someone posted on elite abt the coke voucher not printing so checked as just left them in my email from last night and true it says at printing capacity and to try later:( hope we can as I just assumed could print when needed it
  • Dr.Who-Who
    Dr.Who-Who Posts: 7,774 Forumite
    Options
    Someone posted on elite abt the coke voucher not printing so checked as just left them in my email from last night and true it says at printing capacity and to try later:( hope we can as I just assumed could print when needed it

Don't like coke so me did not bother getting it;)

Coke are not for human consumption:D its only fit for cleaning your copper, chrome, rust & tenderise meat joint. ;)
    RIP my dear dear parent : Mum aged 62 (17/5/1990) & Dad aged 89 (23/1/2012)

• adoreholidays
    Options
    Dr.Who-Who wrote: »
    Don't like coke so me did not bother getting it;)

Coke are not for human consumption:D its only fit for cleaning your copper, chrome, rust & tenderise meat joint. ;)

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

Must tell DS1 this he drinks far too much of the stuff:D:rotfl: Thanks Doc for PM ;)
  • CouponWoman
    CouponWoman Posts: 6,065 Forumite
    Options
    AH and Aesop - thanks for your kind words. tbh we would never be able to manage without our DS. He runs me to the shops/doctors/hospital etc, he does the garden, helps with housework, goes shopping if I can't go. Puts things on ebay for me and wraps the parcels with me. The list goes on and on. He is a true star in my eyes. I am so proud to call him my son.

Jeferey, I hope the DIAL is home soon, she must be bored to tears by now. She will just want to be home in her own surroundings. Give her a (((hug))) from me.

CWxx
  • chattmum
    chattmum Posts: 1,928 Forumite
    Options
    Afternoon all

I go out for the day and you guys carp so much we get a new thread lol

Been out to Yarmouth for the day, kids got to play on beach and collect pretty stones & shells then chips on seafront a play on the 2p coin machines and home for tea. Phew

Lovely day really nice and sunny only 2 days left now as for some weird reason they go back to school on Thursday

Hope everyone not wearing themselves out too much with apg glitches

CM
  • adoreholidays
    Options
    AH and Aesop - thanks for your kind words. tbh we would never be able to manage without our DS. He runs me to the shops/doctors/hospital etc, he does the garden, helps with housework, goes shopping if I can't go. Puts things on ebay for me and wraps the parcels with me. The list goes on and on. He is a true star in my eyes. I am so proud to call him my son.

Jeferey, I hope the DIAL is home soon, she must be bored to tears by now. She will just want to be home in her own surroundings. Give her a (((hug))) from me.

CWxx

CW your DS sounds like a real GEM you obviously brought him up very well:A
  • farmville
    farmville Posts: 1,855 Forumite
    Options
    Hello everyone I thought I lost you all :eek::eek:

Thank you for the new thread :)

How are we all? well I hope.....
    2014 Swagbucks goal - £50/ £300 - 16/01/2014
    £100/£300 - 26/02/2014
    Sealed Pot #311
  • Busylizzie
    Busylizzie Posts: 2,988 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Just got back from A ( as you do!). Was kept waiting at the checkout as a woman in front of me had a problem over the price of a Relax double airbed. It was reduced to only £3 as line has been discontinued. Went searching afterwards but think she had the last two. I think it was scanning at a higher price as well ;).

Also, just wanted to check that everyone was using all of their WH Smiths McDonalds vouchers?? ;);):)
  • Busylizzie
    Busylizzie Posts: 2,988 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    PLEASE no more mega glitches until school starts back on Friday :eek:
  • chattmum
    chattmum Posts: 1,928 Forumite
    Options
    evening all,

well 3 knackered little kiddies all in bed, bathed and sand removed from allsorts of places lol looks like half the beach ended up in my bath tub.

i would also like to claim my award please........i have just waited 8 hrs before putting in my apg to see rusults :) which i think around here could be a world record lol. (got tommy K and kids loreal shampoos all good) also if anyone is buying the huggies boxes i can confirm that the huggies newborn boxes, the swimmer kits, and single swimmer nappies dont compare to tesco so if you need to make up your 8 items with some goodies that can be used with mocs these will do nicely.

hope you all having a good one.

CM

ps, you ok MT havent seen you abt for couple days ? are you busy washing your hair lol:)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.5K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure