Deleted

Options

Comments

• SouthoftheHumber
    Options
    Quite disgusting to read and to think this is separate to the equally disgusting happenings at de Vita Platt Solicitors.

Has any of the De Vita Platt Solicitor clientelle that was robbed by these people made any formal complaint to the police?

Paul, thank you as always for your continued coverage; i hope for the day you can report on prison sentances. The public and in particular the people they have defrauded deserve nothing less.
  • MR_Blg
    MR_Blg Posts: 25 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    No points for guessing Mr Platts plea in court “ it wasn’t me your honour,it was them “.
    And as for the sobbing wife, She was probably laughing when she was spending the £28000 .
    Let’s hope that justice will prevail.
  • MR_Blg
    Options
    Would all of the defendants be required to attend each day of the expected 6-8 weeks of the trial ?
  • SouthoftheHumber
    Options
    If CP has to attend, I wonder what he is going to tell his current employer in Gainsborough? I can virtually guarantee he wouldn't have told them the whole story. Hopefully the media has informed them by now.
  • MR_Blg
    Options
    If CP has to attend, I wonder what he is going to tell his current employer in Gainsborough? I can virtually guarantee he wouldn't have told them the whole story. Hopefully the media has informed them by now.

I am sure they will be fully aware by now. If they don’t know his work colleagues will and will be discussing it amongst themselves.

Where I work lots of people have been talking about the Solicitor (ex) that can’t live on less than £2000 a week. And how disgusted they are in the way he treated Emily Scott.

As Paul mentioned this story will get a lot of coverage in the local press and will prove to be very interesting .
  • MR_Blg
    Options
    Maybe just maybe something will be done now to protect whistleblowers and the people who are bullied into performing their employers dirty deeds.
  • SouthoftheHumber
    Options
    As I hinted at yesterday, the Legal News website, Roll On Friday, has picked up on my post about the plagiarism by the solicitor who "cannot live on less than £2,000 per week".

https://www.rollonfriday.com/news-content/exclusive-dodgy-solicitor-caught-plagiarising-linklaters

What the article does not allude to is the fact that Plagiarism is theft followed by lying about it which is exactly what the solicitor did when he stole money from clients and then lied to the SDT by blaming the whistleblower.

https://www.plagiarism.org/article/what-is-plagiarism

This is the best laugh i have had for a while. What an absolute bafoon. I can only imagine he must have had brains once upon a time to be able to qualify as a solicitor, but they have certainly desserted him in recent years. It is shameful.
  • MR_Blg
    Options
    As I hinted at yesterday, the Legal News website, Roll On Friday, has picked up on my post about the plagiarism by the solicitor who "cannot live on less than £2,000 per week".

https://www.rollonfriday.com/news-content/exclusive-dodgy-solicitor-caught-plagiarising-linklaters

What the article does not allude to is the fact that Plagiarism is theft followed by lying about it which is exactly what the solicitor did when he stole money from clients and then lied to the SDT by blaming the whistleblower.

https://www.plagiarism.org/article/what-is-plagiarism

This article is excellent and some of the comments at the bottom are hilarious.

South of the Humber did comment that “ he must have had brains once to qualify as a solicitor “.
    Given his track record he probably copied the work from the person sat next to him in his exams.
  • SouthoftheHumber
    Options
    Very true Mr Big. I didn't think of that. ��
  • Random9876
    Options
    Hope the IB syndrome clears up!
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts