Free Xmas gift cheques discussion

Options

Comments

• savvy
    savvy Posts: 31,128 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    Options
    cathcoy wrote: »
    Hi, does anyone know when the new cheques with this years date on will be available to print? I really want to start getting organised for Christmas but the current cheques have 2016 on them...
    Will try and find out for you ;)
    Honorary Northern Bird bestowed by Anselm
    I'm a Board Guide and volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly on Special Occasions, Green/Ethical, Motoring/Overseas/UK Travel & Flood boards, it's not part of my role to deal with reportable posts. Report inappropriate or illegal posts to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. Views are MINE & not official MSE ones ;)
  • Former_MSE_Andrea
    Options
    Hi! I'm asking my colleagues. I'll ask them to update this thread when they've updated the cheque.

Andrea :)
    Could you do with a Money Makeover?

Follow MSE on other Social Media:
    MSE Facebook, MSE Twitter, MSE Deals Twitter, Instagram
    Join the MSE Forum
    Get the Free MoneySavingExpert Money Tips E-mail
    Report inappropriate posts: click the report button
    Point out a rate/product change
    Flag a news story: news@moneysavingexpert.com
  • ShannonP_
    Options
    Any news on this yet?! :-)
  • linz
    linz Posts: 1,915 Forumite
    Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Love this!! Will definitely be printing off some of these to put in a pamper hamper I'm making
    #2 - Save £2024 in 2024
    #35 - Save £12k in 2024
  • sollc
    Options
    Hi, the link to print Christmas cheques doesn't work
  • equinoxg
    Options
    Hi,

Thank you for these cheques. I had already decided to give a friend with dementia 12 Sunday Lunches, one per month, and these are perfect. I am giving my daughter 12 outings, (eg: cinema, meal out, theatre visit, etc., - idea stolen from Martin Lewis TV show), and these cheques are ideal. My family doesn't have much money and the present I wanted was a 'day off' a month, meaning that I can drop my daughter off in the morning, her father will pick her up and she will stay with him until 8.00pm and the whole day is mine to do as I please. This may not sound exciting but, believe me, it is the best present ever and will not cost anyone anything.

Thank you for the cheques, I printed them on some fancy A4 paper, I have had in my cupboard for years and they look fantastic.
  • Angijt
    Options
    I have given my daughter in law a cheque for homemade flavoured gin - she can choose what she wants and i will make it for her x
  • Angijt
    Options
    i like this its a good idea to remind loved ones of the gifts they get all year x
  • Kellmorris
    Options
    I gave my neighbours 3 nights of babysitting. they were so delighted, couldn't have given them a better gift. thanks Martin and team
  • billyborden423
    Options
    That's really brilliant gift ideas for the Christmas day.
    Cosmeagardens
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure