found in Moo Milk MilkShake

Options
i found this in mo nilk chocolate fudge milkshake while age

its was slimy, slippery but solid, thicker than say the film you get on top of boild milk, had to spit it out and was like what the hell is this for def shouldnt have been in the milkshake.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/j3mffkipj7tvwgv/moobadmilk.png?dl=0

tried to contact them but could not find complaint email, used some online form but no response
Hi, we’ve had to remove your signature. If you’re not sure why please read the forum rules or email the forum team if you’re still unsure - MSE ForumTeam

Comments

• Aylesbury_Duck
    Aylesbury_Duck Posts: 13,999 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper
    Options
    rafhelp wrote: »

its was slimy, slippery but solid, thicker than say the film you get on top of boild milk, had to spit it out and was like what the hell is this for def shouldnt have been in the milkshake.

tried to contact them but could not find complaint email, used some online form but no response
    What advice are you looking for?
  • the_lunatic_is_in_my_head
    Options
    Usually with food and drink the packet says if you aren't happy to send it back at their address.

There is a post of Facebook with something very similar to your situation.

The milkshake is made by Crediton Dairy, contact details here:

https://www.creditondairy.co.uk/contact-us/

Other than a refund of the milkshake or a voucher for their product it's very unlikely there is more on offer for this and it's probably not worth chasing.

You say a while ago, do you still have the packet, I'd assume they'd need the batch number to make any checks on quality control.
  • soolin
    soolin Posts: 72,207 Ambassador
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    I'd use social media, I recently bought some pre mixed fruit cocktails that were thick with mould when opened and I got a response within 48 hours when messaging them via their facebook page. I had tried using their online form and the response to that took longer- I eventually got a response after about 4 days - by which time it had all been sorted via facebook.
    I’m a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on the eBay, Auctions, Car Boot & Jumble Sales, Boost Your Income, Praise, Vents & Warnings, Overseas Holidays & Travel Planning , UK Holidays, Days Out & Entertainments boards. If you need any help on these boards, do let me know.. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com.All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • LilElvis
    LilElvis Posts: 5,835 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    rafhelp wrote: »

Possibly a bit of undissolved fudge, given that was one of the indredients?
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 26,612 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Options
    LilElvis wrote: »
    Possibly a bit of undissolved fudge, given that was one of the indredients?
    I would agree. Doesn't look to be any foreign body not intended to be there. A complaint will likely garner a goodwill refund in any case unless the OP has disposed of the evidence...
  • Matty36
    Matty36 Posts: 182 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Would you like £10,000 in compensation or something? Not sure what you're asking
  • Aylesbury_Duck
    Aylesbury_Duck Posts: 13,999 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper
    Options
    Matty36 wrote: »
    Would you like £10,000 in compensation or something? Not sure what you're asking
    Don't forget the hamper!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport