What's the BEST thing to happen to you today????

Options

Comments

• bringmeshoes
    bringmeshoes Posts: 2,792 Forumite
    Options
    the best thing to happen to me today was having a double decker...mmm :D
    The only thing worse than being talked about is not being talked about - Oscar Wilde:beer:
    Big sister to Hayley11 and Before Hollywood and adopted daughter of Vikingero
  • Purpleroses
    Purpleroses Posts: 4,125 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker Debt-free and Proud!
    Options
    just found out a shoe designer is using our cloth in their next collection :D makes up for the bad letter from the bank today!

fab thread bunny! its good to focus on the postive for a change
  • spud30
    spud30 Posts: 16,872 Forumite
    Options
    Right.....let me think.......nope, I'll have to get back to you on this one :confused: :rolleyes:
    Is it better to aim for the stars and hit a tree or aim for a tree and land in its branches :think:
    Loves being a Wonderbra friend :kisses3:
  • bringmeshoes
    bringmeshoes Posts: 2,792 Forumite
    Options
    my days goingto get even better when i crack open the bottle of mango vodka i brought back from amsterdam...can anyone here is shouting me? :D
    The only thing worse than being talked about is not being talked about - Oscar Wilde:beer:
    Big sister to Hayley11 and Before Hollywood and adopted daughter of Vikingero
  • my_old_mans_a_dustman
    Options
    I just picked up a Nintendo WII Fit from Argos:D
    :grinheart “Truly Great Madness Cannot Be Achieved Without Significant Intelligence.”:grinheart
  • pandora205
    pandora205 Posts: 2,934 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Walking in the rain across the campus at uni, seeing two squirrels playing, the leaves on the trees vivid green, surrounded by the lovely old red brick buildings made me think how much I love England even when it's wet!
    GreatHallUniversity.jpg
    somewhere between Heaven and Woolworth's
  • SarahPaxton
    SarahPaxton Posts: 41 Forumite
    Options
    i recieved a phone call from my mother after not speaking to her as she remarried and we fell out.

im soo glad she called:j
  • hedgewytch13
    hedgewytch13 Posts: 111 Forumite
    Options
    I won £30 on Mirror Bingo :) Finding out my little boy had won this weeks "Star of the Week" at his pre-school and my driving instructor saying that he thinks I'm ready for my next driving test. It's more than one I know :)
  • brassmonkey_2
    Options
    Wife and I actually successfully managed to resist the temptation of a dominos pizza and feel much better for it. Every penny helps.
  • Mrs_Boo_Boo
    Mrs_Boo_Boo Posts: 567 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post Photogenic
    Options
    Actually completing a 5 mile run, as planned, in the rain. I usually take so long to get motivated and out the door it's too dark to run!!!!! Felt really great afterwards. Run was magical cos few cars and the bright green of nature all around. Fantastic.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure