Broadband and Phone

Options
Hi everyone,

Am I able to get my broadband through BT but my calls through Sky?

Comments

• Neil_Jones
    Neil_Jones Posts: 8,913 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    Should be, but a lot of companies now say you have to be with them for your line if you want their broadband. It used to be many years ago you could split them easily and you probably still can but the market's moved and its cheaper to bundle them.

Sky if you're with them already for TV will probably be able to offer you a great deal if you bundle your line and internet with them as well. BT probably won't and they're rarely the cheapest anyway.
  • johnjunior27
    Options
    Yeah i have Sky TV and BT broadband and calls, which also gives me cheap access to BT sport. I have realised through doing a bit of research that calls through BT are worse for my household, than switching to Sky or Virgin would be which was the basis for my earlier question.

Sky offered me £81 for all services barring BT sports obviously, but Virgin are doing a flash sale for £81 for everything including BT sports. I would like to stay with Sky cos they still offer a few services i like, any suggestions on how to advance?
  • JJ_Egan
    JJ_Egan Posts: 20,281 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    Tell Sky what VM are offering .

BT price rises 16the Sept and BT Sport may be a lot more expensive ..

BT fibre 1 BB + Advance line rental + BT Max TV with BT Sports HD including Sept prices rises BT give me at £35 pm
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure