The (not so old) Crocks Cafe -Part 2

Options

Comments

• Indie_Kid
    Indie_Kid Posts: 23,077 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    If you stand in the garden I could hose you down with the hosepipe. ;)

:rotfl:

:rotfl:

Well, I managed just to wash myself. Still a bit sore though.:(
    Sealed pot challenge #232. Gold stars from Sue-UU - :staradmin :staradmin £75.29 banked
    50p saver #40 £20 banked
    Virtual sealed pot #178 £80.25
  • Indie_Kid
    Options
    Has anyone here had a sports massage or similar?
    Sealed pot challenge #232. Gold stars from Sue-UU - :staradmin :staradmin £75.29 banked
    50p saver #40 £20 banked
  • Breast_Cancer_Survivor
    Options
    I am so mad I could slap someone. :mad:

I might get banned tonight so if I don't appear tomorrow I haven't topped myself as I wouldn't give any of them the satisfaction. :mad:
    I'd rather regret the things I've done than regret the things I haven't done.
    Lucille Ball
  • Jojo_the_Tightfisted
    Options
    sh1305 wrote: »
    Has anyone here had a sports massage or similar?

I found it irritating, but when The Bloke (who is in a very select group) has been allowed to touch my hands (only DD, him and the guitar tutor have been allowed anywhere near my mitts - DD to hold hands, The Bloke isn't allowed to hold my hand at all), he has massaged every single individual bone, which has felt really weird, he has managed to free off a nerve and given me some extra sensation in my hand that I haven't had for years! :D

But it was a REALLY strange feeling having him massage my hands in the first place - kept wanting to pull them away, but forced myself to tolerate it.

I did have a shiatsu massage of my shoulders once - it really, really hurt at first, but slept like a baby that night.
    I could dream to wide extremes, I could do or die: I could yawn and be withdrawn and watch the world go by.
    colinw wrote: »
    Yup you are officially Rock n Roll :D
  • Indie_Kid
    Options
    Thanks Jojo. Having problems with my neck again and don't want physio on it again. :( Physio left me in so much pain I couldn't walk.
    50p saver #40 £20 banked
  • dmg24
    dmg24 Posts: 33,925 Forumite
    Options
    Thanks Jojo. Having problems with my neck again and don't want physio on it again. :( Physio left me in so much pain I couldn't walk.

It would be worth trying another physio. My best friend (what is the abbreviation for best friend?) is a physio and whilst she may have to do things to push her patients, she would be mortified if she ever left anyone in pain, so there are certainly more considerate ones out there!

I had a massage from a man the other day - I don't normally like men touching me for non personal reasons :o but in the end it was probably the best massage I've ever had!
    Gone ... or have I?
  • summerof0763
    Options
    hi,please can i join,need a sane group,that offers support.
    would not say no to a white coffee.
    i came into the world with nothing,and guess what? i still have it!!!:p
  • ash4becks
    ash4becks Posts: 589 Forumite
    Options
    hi,please can i join,need a sane group,that offers support.
    would not say no to a white coffee.

i dont think sane applys tonite but coffee i plenty of supply think you might want it very strong thou after tonight on the board
  • Indie_Kid
    Options
    dmg24 wrote: »
    It would be worth trying another physio. My best friend (what is the abbreviation for best friend?) is a physio and whilst she may have to do things to push her patients, she would be mortified if she ever left anyone in pain, so there are certainly more considerate ones out there!

I had a massage from a man the other day - I don't normally like men touching me for non personal reasons :o but in the end it was probably the best massage I've ever had!

Thanks. I will do. I wasn't too happy that after 2 sessions they said I was fine.

I've just made the mistake of reading up my diagnosis on Google.:eek: (the muscles in my neck are tight)
    50p saver #40 £20 banked
  • dmg24
    dmg24 Posts: 33,925 Forumite
    Options
    Thanks. I will do. I wasn't too happy that after 2 sessions they said I was fine.

I've just made the mistake of reading up my diagnosis on Google.:eek: (the muscles in my neck are tight)

Don't use Google for diagnoses! I once decided I had syphilis ... I'd actually got shingles! :rotfl:
    Gone ... or have I?
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport