Magazine offers - 3 for £1, free gifts etc ONLY POST OFFERS HERE

Options

Comments

• jodyemma
    Options
    6 issues of Tattler £6 plus free Molton Brown hand wash and hand lotion worth £28
    No minimum subscription period cancel at any time for a full refund on any unmailed issues.
    If after 6 months you want to carry on its £19.50 every 6 months
    www.subscription.co.uk/tatler code is 541D.
    Remember do not use the link because it will say offer closed
  • Goodersuk
    Options
    jodyemma wrote: »
    6 issues of Tattler £6 plus free Molton Brown hand wash and hand lotion worth £28
    No minimum subscription period cancel at any time for a full refund on any unmailed issues.
    If after 6 months you want to carry on its £19.50 every 6 months
    www.subscription.co.uk/tatler code is 541D.
    Remember do not use the link because it will say offer closed

I have tried this but can't get it to work :confused:
  • hayley50
    Options
    hi Goodersuk, try copying the link and pasting it into your address bar rather than clicking the link, this works for me ;)
  • Gosia
    Gosia Posts: 579 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    Options
    Me neither!

I can't get the Tatler offer to work - it just says 12 issues and 10 supplements and its for 19.50 every 6 months.
  • bambam82
    bambam82 Posts: 236 Forumite
    Options
    Gosia wrote: »
    Me neither!

I can't get the Tatler offer to work - it just says 12 issues and 10 supplements and its for 19.50 every 6 months.

As well as following hayley50's advice about copying and pasting the link, you also need to remember to type in 541D in the source code box.

For those that are interested, although it's not great, my new Elle magazine does also have the following offer:

6 issues for £6 and a free Opi Nail Kit worth £34 (although the small print does say minimum subscription is 12 months) - up to you whether you want to chance it or go for the full term.

www.subscribe2.co.uk/elle/sa43 or http://www.elleuk.com/subscribe

opi_gift.jpg
  • piggers
    piggers Posts: 113 Forumite
    Options
    elfmay wrote: »
    Yearly subscription to scarlet magazine.

http://www.scarletmagazine.co.uk/subscribe/

Just to warn, this is a womans ADULT magazine, so if you are easily offended please don't click! ;)

Also you have to pay via credit/debit card. From £22.99 to £35yr. Comes with free 'toy' worth £25 or free 'pleasure pack' worth £50 depending on sub.

Iv had a sub with them for past 10mths or so with no prob, simply because forgot to cancel after taking out free trial via quidco. Of course i'll be renewing simply for the quality of the articles! ;):D

any idea whats in this pleasure pack? just signed up for the quality articles ;)
  • elfmay
    elfmay Posts: 18,716 Forumite
    Options
    piggers wrote: »
    any idea whats in this pleasure pack? just signed up for the quality articles ;)

Not got mine yet, but there's a pic in mag I got offer from, looks like a good assortment of, ahem, toys (some may require batteries! ;) ) literature, moisturiser and safety/health items. ;)

Some of the articles are actually quite good btw! :D

It's a bit like a cross between FHM (only a girls version) and a really hot
    version of marie claire!
    I need someone really bad! Are you really bad?
  • sinw
    sinw Posts: 7,771 Forumite
    Options
    hi anyone remember the offer for free biotherm moisturiser is mens fitness or health dont know which one, or the company that offered - mine came this morning smashed to bits
    SIMPLES!
  • mrcow
    mrcow Posts: 15,170 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    "One day I realised that when you are lying in your grave, it's no good saying, "I was too shy, too frightened."
    Because by then you've blown your chances. That's it."
  • sinw
    sinw Posts: 7,771 Forumite
    Options
    mrcow wrote: »

yes it was thanks for your post xx
    SIMPLES!
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income