Forum Home» Shop but don't drop

Magazine offers - 3 for £1, free gifts etc ONLY POST OFFERS HERE - Page 7

New Post Advanced Search

Magazine offers - 3 for £1, free gifts etc ONLY POST OFFERS HERE

edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in Shop but don't drop
2.9K replies 1.3M views

Replies

• mrcow wrote: »
    Subscribe to Red Magazine for £6 for the first 6 issues and £16.32 for your next 6 issues and get a free Liz Earle Superskin Moisturiser worth £30

http://www.subscribe2.co.uk/home/mpurchase.asp?m=117&src=WA32

Is this still valid? it's not working for me when i copy & paste
  • mrcowmrcow Forumite
    15.2K posts
    Part of the Furniture Combo Breaker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It just worked for me when I copied and pasted.

If you can't get it to come up, go to http://www.redmagazine.co.uk/ and then click on the link to subscribe. That way it shouldn't be blocked. The offer is still a live one. hth
    "One day I realised that when you are lying in your grave, it's no good saying, "I was too shy, too frightened."
    Because by then you've blown your chances. That's it."
  • Debt_Free_DreamerDebt_Free_Dreamer Forumite
    1.3K posts
    Part of the Furniture Combo Breaker
    ✭✭✭
    The Magazine Group are offering Glamour (a womens magazine) 6 issues for £6

If you purchase the magazine via Qudico, you will get £5.80 cashback. So the magazines cost just 20p. Now that is a bargain.

The Terms and Conditions state you can cancel at any time, just remember to cancel before it becomes full price.

You can send magazines as gifts from the Magazine Group, so this would make a great present for only 20p

T&C for Cancellation..........

8. The subscription can be cancelled at any time during its term* and a refund of any unmailed issues will be made by the Publisher of the magazine/s you purchased and not by The Magazine Group.
    *with the exception of the following magazines:
    Cosmopolitan
    She
    Men's Health
    Good Housekeeping
    Zest
    Runner's World
    House Beautiful
    Harpers Bazaar
    Esquire
    3D World
    Classic Ford
    Classic Rock
    Classics
    Computer Arts
    Computer Arts Projects
    Computer Music
    Cross Stitch Collection
    Cross Stitcher
    Cycling Plus
    Digital Camera Magazine
    Digital Video Uk
    Dvd Review
    Edge
    Fast Bikes
    Fast Ford
    Future Music
    Guitar Techniques
    Guitarist
    Health & Fitness
    Hi-fi Choice
    Home Cinema Choice
    ImagineFX
    Junior
    Linux Format
    Macformat
    Metal Hammer
    Microsoft Windows XP DVD
    Mini Magazine
    Mountain Bike UK
    Official Playstation 2
    Official Xbox 360
    Papercraft Inspirations
    PC Answers
    PC Format Dvd
    PC Gamer
    PC Plus Dvd Edition
    Pro Cycling
    Quick & Easy Cross Stitch
    Rhythm
    Scrapbook Inspirations
    SFX
    Simply Knitting
    T3
    Total Film
    Total Guitar
    Total Sudoku
    Total Vauxhall
    Trucking
    What Laptop
    What Mountain Bike
    What Satellite Digital TV
    What Video & Hdtv
    World Poker Tour Official Magazine
    Your Family Tree
    Official Nintendo Magazine
    Games Master
    PC Zone
    NGamer
    I want to be credit card and loan free by Christmas 2010
  • Could you order these magazines and then cancel say after you received the 1st one or would it be advisable to wait until after you have received the 6th? I did a similar thing before and i didn't get the cashback apparently because i cancelled before receiving all the copies of the mags. Anyone know?
  • Crazy Girl (and anyone else), I've just ordered my husband Cycling Plus from this website:

/www.magsite.co.uk/store/3-issues-for-6/cat_3.html

If you look at the links on the left it gives you options of 3 for £1, 3 for £3 and also a free gifts links. I've just subscribed to about 8 mags today. Must remember to cancel them all !
  • Sorry for the length of this email, but try these:

Products in: /Magazine Offer with Free Gift
    3 pages [1] 2 3 >
    ImageDescriptionPrice thumb_3d_world_magazine.jpg3D World Magazine
    3D World Magazine: FREE Blue 3D World T-Shirt 3D World is the only international magazine for 3D artists. Each issue provides analysis of latest trends in the market, ar…
    FREE Blue 3D World T-Shirt
    moreinfobutton.jpegthumb_arena.jpgArena Magazine Subscription
    Arena Magazine The Men's Lifestyle Magazine Arena magazine is a men's lifestyle magazine. It is geared towards a more upscale audience than lads' mags are ai…
    FREE box-set, worth £26
    moreinfobutton.jpegthumb_bikesub.jpgBike Magazine
    Bike Magazine Subscription Free Torque Wrench when you subscribe to Bike at £10.75 per quater …
    Free Torque Wrench
    moreinfobutton.jpegthumb_cycling_magazine_free_gifts.jpgCycling Plus Magazine
    Cycling Plus Magazine: FREE Rudy Project Sunglasses Cycling Plus is the magazine for people who love to ride. It's for anyone who appreciates the all-out effort of r…
    FREE Rudy Project Sunglasses
    moreinfobutton.jpegthumb_dvd_review_magazine_free_gift.jpgDVD Review Magazine
    DVD Review Magazine: 2 FREE DVDs (Pan's Labyrinth and This Is England) DVD Review is the foundation of your DVD collection. The UK's best-selling DVD magazine, i…
    2 FREE DVDs
    moreinfobutton.jpegthumb_easyliving.jpgEasy Living Magazine
    Easy Living Magazine 6 Issues for £6 + Free No7 Lipstick Easy Living brings you great clothes without the pain of being a fashion victim. It will help you to…
    Easy Living 6 Issues for £6 Free Lipstick
    moreinfobutton.jpegthumb_edge-magazine-offer.jpgEdge Magazine
    Edge Magazine Free Edge T-shirt - available in a choice of designs & sizes The world’s most respected multiformat videogame magazine. Delivering incis…
    Free Edge T-shirt
    moreinfobutton.jpegthumb_elle-magazine.jpgElle Magazine - The Fashion Magazine With Everything
    Elle Fashion Magazine Elle magazine is the country's leading fashion magazine geared specifically towards women. It also features women's lifestyle section…
    3 Issues for £3
    moreinfobutton.jpegthumb_empire-magazinescover.jpgEmpire Movie Magazine
    Empire Magazine Introduction Empire magazine Free Gift is easily the most popular British based film magazine. It covers a surprisingly vast range of topics, obviously i…
    FREE! LIMITED EDITION STAR WARS
    moreinfobutton.jpegthumb_essential-magazine.JPGEssentials Magazine Subscription
    Essentials Magazine Subscription FREE Barry M cosmetic set when you subscribe to Magazine Essentials by Direct Debit - you pay just £10.96 every 6 months, saving 3…
    Essentials £10.96 6 months cosmetic set
    moreinfobutton.jpegthumb_eve.jpgEve Magazine Subscription
    Eve Magazine Subscription - The Stylish Women's Lifestyle Magazine Eve magazine has quickly become one of the country's most widely read women's glossy magaz…
    3 Issues Eve Magazine for £1
    moreinfobutton.jpegthumb_Fast_Bikes_magazine.jpgFast Bikes Magazine
    Fast Bikes Magazine Free Krall Bike lock when you subscribe to Fast Bikes! Thatcham approved and suitable for high security applications. Hardened Chrome-Molybde…
    Free Krall Bike lock
    moreinfobutton.jpegthumb_fast-ford-magazine-offer.jpgFast Ford Magazine
    Fast Ford Magazine Free Griffin iTrip when you subscribe to Fast Ford! Play your iPod wirelessly over your FM car stereo without messy wires or bulky AC adaptors…
    Free Griffin iTrip
    moreinfobutton.jpegthumb_fhm-magazine-january.jpgFHM Magazine Offer
    FHM Magazine Magazine Subscription. FHM Magazine - The Lads Mag With Substance FHM Magazine, originally to be titled For Him Magazine but shortened afte…
    1 Year for £38 plus free GIFT
    moreinfobutton.jpegthumb_gamesmaster-magazine.jpgGamesMaster Magazine
    GamesMaster Magazine GamesMaster is the world’s most exciting multi-format games magazine, and is the only magazine to offer comprehensive coverage of the biggest …
    FREE Final Fantasy X1 XBOX 360
    moreinfobutton.jpegthumb_gamesmaster_magazine.jpgGamesmaster Magazine
    Gamesmaster Magazine: FREE WWE Rey Mysterio figure or Mercury Meltdown Revolution Wii game Subscribe to GamesMaster for only £9.70 every 3 months by Direct Debit a…
    FREE Wii game
    moreinfobutton.jpegthumb_gq-magazine.jpgGQ Magazine Subscription
    GQ Magazine Subscription 6 Monthly Direct Debit (6 Issues) + FREE L`Oreal Men Expert (subject to availability) at £15.00 Big. Clever. And very grown up.…
    GQ Magazine FREE L`Oreal Men Expert
    moreinfobutton.jpegthumb_graziamagazine.jpgGrazia Magazine
    Grazia Magazine - The High Class Lifestyle Magazine Grazia Magazine is a comparatively new magazine in the UK. However, in Italy where it was first published it has …
    Olay Regenerist serum FREE
    moreinfobutton.jpegthumb_graziamagazine.jpgGrazia Magazine
    Grazia Magazine Grazia Magazine is a comparatively new magazine in the UK. Grazia magazine is quite unique in its style. Grazia is perfect for you if you like to be kept…
    Free Elemis Pro Cream
    moreinfobutton.jpegthumb_grazia.jpgGrazia Magazine
    Order today to secure your FREE ORGANIC NATRALOX LIGHTENING MASKS (4 pcs) worth £50! - while stocks last! Grazia Magazine Offer Be the first with all the front pag…
    FREE ORGANIC NATRALOX LIGHTENING MASKS
    moreinfobutton.jpegthumb_grazia-free-magazine.jpgGrazia Magazine Subscription
    Subscribe to UK GRAZIA magazine and get Britain's No.1 glossy delivered direct to your door every week! Elizabeth Arden 8 hr body cr…
    GRAZIA 13 Issues £13 plus free cream
    moreinfobutton.jpegthumb_graziaspecialofferfreebie.jpgGrazia Subscription
    Grazia Subscription Celebrities regularly and freely give interviews with Grazia magazine because of this tendency so it does well for exclusive interviews where some of…
    Free Elemis Pro Cream
    moreinfobutton.jpegthumb_Harpers-Bazaar.jpgHarpers Bazaar Subscription
    Harpers Bazaar 3 Issues FREE Lalique Pendant at £6.47 Harper’s Bazaar is one of the world’s most influential fashion titles, and is for the sophist…
    Harpers Bazaar x 3 FREE Gift £6.47
    moreinfobutton.jpegthumb_health_and_fitness_free_goft_magazine.jpgHealth & Fitness Magazine
    Health & Fitness Magazine: FREE iSkin DuoBand iPod armband Health & Fitness Magazine offers all you need to look and feel your best ever! With the latest health,…
    FREE DuoBand iPod armband
    moreinfobutton.jpeg
    3 pages [1] 2 3 >
  • This also looks a fantastic offer:

marieclaireperfumegift.jpg
    buy.jpeg forum.jpeg
    reportandexpired.jpg tellafriend.jpg
    3 Issues of Marie Claire for £1

Product Information
    [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]SAVE UPTO 90% - 3 ISSUES OF MARIE CLIARE FOR JUST £1 + A FREE HUGO DEEP RED FRAGRANCE WORTH £34 [/FONT]
    marieclarelogo.gif

1_fullsize.jpg
    [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Hello,[/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Marie Claire is the must-have read for smart-thinking women. Every month brings you in-depth celebrity interviews, a unique mix of directional and high street fashion, award winning global reporting and inspirational beauty pictures with tons of tips. Marie Claire is the fashion glossy for women who want a bit more out of life.[/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Get 3 issues of Marie Claire for just £1[/FONT]
    button.jpg
    [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Direct debit offer of 3 issues for £1 is then followed by payments of £24.99 every 12 issues. Minimum subscription term is 12 months.[/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]But hurry, this great offer is limited so act now...[/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Yours sincerely,[/FONT]

Magsite
    magsitebanner.JPG

1_thumbnail.jpg [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
    [/FONT]
  • ferretferret Forumite
    240 posts
    100 Posts
    ✭✭
    is magsite the best site to go through for these offers - are they available with other brokers - possibly ones that attract quidco? or are they unique to this reseller
  • No sorry. I've had a good look through most of the sites (stuck in bed with broken ankle) and the best offers are through magsite despite no rpoints or quidco. Hope this helps

DD