Options

Comments

• elfmay
    elfmay Posts: 18,716 Forumite
    Options
    6 issues of Marie Claire for £6, plus free Body Shop set worth over £40

http://www.marieclaire.co.uk/subscribe/magazine.html

subscribe here....

http://www.magazinesubscriptionsipc.com/ipc/subs/subsorder.asp?title=XMC&promcode=i100
    I need someone really bad! Are you really bad?
  • mrcow
    mrcow Posts: 15,170 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Subscribe to Junior Magazine and receive a free Breakfast in Bed set from the ELC:
    Subscribe online and enjoy:
    FREE Breakfast in Bed set worth £20.00 from the Early Learning Centre when you subscibe today!
    Hurry! This offer must close on 1st October 2008

JunSubs.gif

Subscribe online and enjoy:

star_pod.gif FREE Breakfast in Bed set worth £20.00!
    star_pod.gif Only £9.99 per quarter by Direct Debit
    star_pod.gif Save almost 32% on the cover price
    star_pod.gif Subscribe online and save an extra 10%
    star_pod.gif Delivery direct to your door every month

http://www.juniormagazine.co.uk/editorial/editorial.asp?edsec=Subscribe%20-%20Junior
    "One day I realised that when you are lying in your grave, it's no good saying, "I was too shy, too frightened."
    Because by then you've blown your chances. That's it."
  • mrcow
    Options
    Subscribe to Tatler for £6 for 3 issues and get a free OPI nail set:

http://www.tatler.co.uk/

And click on the banner at the top of the page. I can't see any minimum subscripton terms.
    "One day I realised that when you are lying in your grave, it's no good saying, "I was too shy, too frightened."
  • mrcow
    Options
    The new Red Magazine offer is up now too:
    Red Subscription FREE! Caudalie Hand and Bodycare set, worth £25

Caudalie.jpgPLUS!
    6 issues for just £6
    WHEN YOU SUBSCRIBE TO RED

Subscribe to Red today and receive this Hand and Bodycare set from Caudalie's Vinoth!rapie® range, worth £25. The Nourishing Body Lotion provides excellent antioxidant protection with grape seed polyphenols. The Hand Cream contains organic shea butter, avocado extract and sweet orange, to leave your hands silky smooth.
    GREAT REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE TO RED:

• FREE Caudalie Hand and Bodycare set, worth £25
    • JUST £6 for your first 6 issues of Red
    • ONLY £1 an issue (normal price £3.40)
    • EXCLUSIVE subscriber extras throughout the year
    • PLUS, you'll still save 20% off every issue thereafter. That's only £16.32 every 6 months by convenient Direct Debit
    • FREE delivery direct to your door every month - before it hits the shelves
    Terms & Conditions: This offer is available for UK subscriptions only, when paying by Direct Debit and closes on 3rd October 2008. The free gift is available while stocks last, and may vary from the product shown. Please allow 28 days for delivery of your free gift, which will arrive under separate cover to your subscription. All orders will be acknowledged and you will be advised of commencement issue within 14 days. This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer. The minimum subscription term is 12 issues. The full UK subscription rate is £40.80 for 12 issues. For overseas rates please call (00 44 1858) 438880.

Edit:

Sorry link would be helpful lol:

http://www.subscribe2.co.uk/home/mpurchase.asp?m=117&src=WA33
  • mrcow
    Options
  • mrcow
    Options
    Cool - Hello Magazine have got an offer at the moment too. 3 months is £21 for 13 issues, but if you read it anyway it's nice gift.

Subscribe to HELLO! magazine this month and receive a free REN Skincare Frankincense and Boswellia serrata night cream, worth £30.00. 2479_REN_FRANKINCENSE_CREAM_LID.jpg When you subscribe to HELLO! magazine this month you'll receive - absolutely free -REN Skincare Frankincense and Boswellia serrata night cream, worth £30.00
    A revitalizing multi-active cream that will leave skin hydrated and beautifully fit and healthy.
    • Boswellic acid and Frankincense help to relax facial muscles to reduce and prevent the appearance of expression lines and wrinkles.
    • Vitamin C, A and E boost collagen production and cell renewal to firm and repair the skin.
    • Suitable for all skin types.
    So don't waste a moment. Subscribe to HELLO! magazine this month and get all the latest celebrity news delivered to your doorstep - plus this autumn's hottest beauty essential!

*Offers are valid for UK subscribers only, and are available while stocks last.
    *Customers should allow 28 days for delivery.

https://secure.hosts.co.uk/~alliance-media.co.uk/Hello/renewal/
  • princessmoneysaver
    Options
    2023 wins - Rice Krispies, Avene Micellar Gel, Barbie Toy, £20 Apple Gift Card, KFC 6 piece bargain bucket, Chloe Nomade perfume, Barbie Toy (second one), Sanctuary Spa Sleep Balm, E45 Moisturising Lotion, Trolls Hamper, 12 Tonie Characters, Sure deodorant, Good Home Utensil holder, £5 Costa Gift Card, Neutrogena Micellar Jelly, Soap & Glory Mascara, Persil capsules,  
  • elfmay
    elfmay Posts: 18,716 Forumite
    Options
    Q magazine with free 6 disc Al Pacino box set, Steelbook.

here

Now, either £3.50 mth via DD OR £44 via C/DC for the year. RRP of boxset £40. Does state min term 12mths.

edit: clicky don't work! :rolleyes:

www.greatmagazines.co.uk
    type Q into search and click on mag.

This Al Pacino Box Set features the following films:

Scarface: Al Pacino gives an unforgettable performance as Tony Montana, one of the most ruthless gangsters ever depicted on film, in this gripping crime epic inspired by the 1932 classic of the same title. Scarface follows the violent career of a small-time Cuban refugee hoodlum who guns his way to the top of Miami's cocaine empire...

Carlito's Way: Al Pacino is an ex-druglord fighting to escape his violent, treacherous past in his crime-action tour de force from acclaimed director Brian DePalma.

Sprung from prison on a legal technicality by his cocaine-addled attorney (Sean Penn), former drug kingpin Carlito Brigante (Pacino) stuns the local underworld when he vows to go straight. Taking a job managing a glitzy, low-life nightclub, he tracks down his onetime girlfriend (Penelope Ann Miller) and rekindles their romance, promising he's changed for good. But Carlito's dream of going legitimate is undermined at every turn by murderous former cronies and even deadlier young thugs out to make a name for themselves. Ultimately, however, his most dangerous enemy is himself. Despite good intentions, Carlito's misguided loyalties and an outmoded code of "honour" will plunge him into a savage life-or-death battle against the relentless forces that refuse to let him go.

Sea of Love: Two detectives, one from New York, the other from Long Island join forces to track down a bizarre serial killer. Convinced of a beautiful suspect's innocence, the New York detective starts an affair with her, despite hard evidence linking her to the murders.

Scent of a Woman: Al Pacino won his first Best Actor Oscar for his brilliant portrayal of an overbearing, blind retired Lieutenant Colonel who hires a young guardian (Chris O'Donnell), to assist him. It's a heart-wrenching and heartwarming tale of opposites attracting when they embark on a wild weekend trip that will change the lives of both men forever.

Two for the Money: Academy Award winner Al Pacino and Matthew McConaughey, star in this adrenaline-charged thriller about the sexy, high-stakes world of sports betting, where fortunes can be made and lost with a flip of a coin.

When Brandon Lang (McConaughey) becomes the prot!g! of sports gambling's power player, Walter Abrams (Pacino), he swiftly becomes the golden boy of the high-rolling world for consistently picking football winners. Now, with millions on the line, he finds himself in a deadly game of con-versus-con with his new mentor.

And Justice for All: In a criminal justice system where criminals go free, lawyers and judges make deals as a matter of routine, and the innocent sometimes go unprotected, young lawyer Arthur Kirkland begins to wonder where the justice has gone. Arthur (Al Pacino, in a brilliant, Oscar-nominated role, is an honest, idealistic lawyer who is suddenly under pressure to defend a distinguished judge (John Forsythe) accused of raping and battering a young girl - and whom Arthur knows is guilty. Jack Warden co-stars as an eccentric, cheerfully suicidal judge who thinks Arthur should play the game. When it comes down to the trial, Arthur must choose between the security of his career and his personal integrity. The final, explosive courtroom scene is unforgettable!
    I need someone really bad! Are you really bad?
  • mintymoneysaver
    Options
    Tatler magazine £12 for 12 issues with free Liz Hurley white t shirt.( 69 gifts left at time of writing)
    Go through quidco for £5.80 cashback.

http://www.magazine-group.co.uk/magazine-group/best-sellers/12531831/tatler.thtml
  • mintymoneysaver
    Options
    Heat magazine £18.95 for 12 issues ( you only save 85p!) but
    Series 2 of skins on DVD free gift.
    (36 gifts remaining at time of writing)

http://www.magazine-group.co.uk/magazine-group/best-deals/11343487/heat.thtml
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback