$10+ a day Neobux Challenge 2016

Options

Comments

• fairyclicks
    fairyclicks Posts: 3,884 Forumite
    Debt-free and Proud!
    Options
    i wasn't feeling well yesterday and had to take the day off from earning activities, but i did manage my clicks :)

after my recycling i hit 367 clicks which is my highest yet - still want to aim for 400!

Now have 10 refs all extended for 240 days :)
    Debt at Aug 2010 (LBM) £21,908.86, Debt Freeeeee Date 4th Nov 2013 :j:j:j Massive Thanks to the £10 per day thread :A Next goals:
    Savings £1203.16/£10,000******Mortgage to Zero: £52,579.46 to go
    Feb Earnings: £711.20/£500 March: £434.41/£500
    Currently compiling an A-Z of earning sites and happy to share it ;)
  • Kantankrus_Mare
    Options
    Well done on the clicks FC!! And well done on getting started on the 240 extension plan.

I have decided to recycle just two a day which I have been doing the past week.

Yesterdays clicks were slightly up so going in the right direction but time will tell if I need to do something more drastic.

Nice to see a decent amount in my rental balance but know it will all be gone as soon as the discount is announced.
    Make £10 a Day Feb .....£75.... March... £65......April...£90.....May £20.....June £35.......July £60
  • fairyclicks
    fairyclicks Posts: 3,884 Forumite
    Debt-free and Proud!
    Options
    Well done on the clicks FC!! And well done on getting started on the 240 extension plan.

I have decided to recycle just two a day which I have been doing the past week.

Yesterdays clicks were slightly up so going in the right direction but time will tell if I need to do something more drastic.

Nice to see a decent amount in my rental balance but know it will all be gone as soon as the discount is announced.

Thanks KM :) I am still fighting with my impatience a lot but sticking with it. I was going to save my pennies for the discount too but don't think i will have much saved by then...maybe once i get up to 400 clicks daily i will be a bit more patient :o

well done on having saved a good bit ready to make the most of the discount - i think i am going to have to look at when to renew my golden to plan that out properly!
    Debt at Aug 2010 (LBM) £21,908.86, Debt Freeeeee Date 4th Nov 2013 :j:j:j Massive Thanks to the £10 per day thread :A Next goals:
    Savings £1203.16/£10,000******Mortgage to Zero: £52,579.46 to go
    Feb Earnings: £711.20/£500 March: £434.41/£500
    Currently compiling an A-Z of earning sites and happy to share it ;)
  • Floxxie
    Floxxie Posts: 2,852 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    You were up late FC! I am struggling to get on the site due to children and their activities, so until they return to school, I am not going to worry about things.

Most of my rrs need extending at the end of March through to the end of April so I am going to have to be superwoman to manage to earn the amount required: but it is a challenge I can at least begin!

Right, off for a hair cut and then a nap :D
    Mortgage start September 2015 £90000 MFiT #06
  • Surfchik80
    Surfchik80 Posts: 472 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Floxxie wrote: »
    Messages appear in the bottom right box (summary page under 'Latest News'). Just click on the link and read the message. The last one was Valentine's Day (I think), so going on last year's dates, around the 25th March for the next one.

Oh and they don't tend to last too long..a day or so. And it is for everyone.
    i have the dates in the first post :)

Cheers both - I was getting confused and didn't realise they were the same as the dates mentioned for the memberships upgrade. Thought these were separate little 'sales' for things like extension fees etc. It makes more sense now :beer:
    £10 a day 2017 - APR £60.12 / MAR £82.24 / FEB £142.82 / JAN £241.24
  • Jubilee76
    Jubilee76 Posts: 197 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    i wasn't feeling well yesterday and had to take the day off from earning activities, but i did manage my clicks :)

after my recycling i hit 367 clicks which is my highest yet - still want to aim for 400!

Now have 10 refs all extended for 240 days :)

Hope you are feeling better FC.

Well done on the clicks, it is nice if recycling pays off. My clicks might be recovering today but the last week I have noticed they are doing poorly. Wondered if anybody else noticed less clicks lately than their norm?

I am extending my lot to 240 days in blocks of 5. Up to 26 so far. Today is my rental day and first week I won't have rented any....so tempting to rent more lol but I am determined not to go over 500 until they are all at 240.
    LBM no. 2 £20k :eek:
    1st debt to tackle - store card £216.70
  • Floxxie
    Floxxie Posts: 2,852 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    My rrs have been lazy clickers but I did a $6 recycle of them a few days back and today they are clicking into action, so I hope that continues.
    Mortgage start September 2015 £90000 MFiT #06
  • lupyloo
    lupyloo Posts: 941 Forumite
    Photogenic First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Hi all just popping in for a quick update, hope you are all getting good clickers.

Firstly I have now gone from 5 to 105 rr:eek:

I am still struggling to figure out the excel sheets but persevering.

My totals at minute are
    points 964
    coins 290
    Main $3.44
    2 rr extended for 240 days phew, I'm quite proud of my achievements so far.

Been busy at work but off for 2 weeks as from tomorrow so hoping to kick my money making into action.

Lupy xx
    Clixsense since 31.01.16 $122.13 Neo bux since 31.01.16 400 RR $1018.00
    Swagbucks since 27.09.15 £310 amazon gc, $50.00 Steam gc £100.00 paypal 2,805 points to cash out
  • Kantankrus_Mare
    Options
    Wow Lupy!! Thats a jump in rr!

Exciting though isnt it?

Im assuming you have some funds left? Think its tomorrow we get a discount on extensions so a good idea to make the most of that.....then I think there is another at end of April. Going to try to time my next rr purchases so I can make use of that one as well.

You're doing brill and seem to have grasped the basics quickly.

Addictive isnt it? :rotfl:
    Make £10 a Day Feb .....£75.... March... £65......April...£90.....May £20.....June £35.......July £60
  • lupyloo
    lupyloo Posts: 941 Forumite
    Photogenic First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    edited 23 March 2016 at 7:39PM
    Options
    Thank you so KM. Yes I have kept money aside to take into account ext referrals and upgrade to gold, I was very lucky and won 26.98 after wr on a no deposit slots game, also made more money on SB and clixsense, so should be on track with original plan by end of April.

Loving the feeling of feeling like I understand more and more with each day and yes it is so addictive lol xx
    Clixsense since 31.01.16 $122.13 Neo bux since 31.01.16 400 RR $1018.00
    Swagbucks since 27.09.15 £310 amazon gc, $50.00 Steam gc £100.00 paypal 2,805 points to cash out
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.7K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.6K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.3K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure