IMPORTANT: Please make sure your posts do not contain any personally identifiable information (both your own and that of others). When uploading images, please take care that you have redacted all personal information including QR codes, number plates and reference numbers.

NCP Not Parked Correctly within markings of bay space

Options
2»

Comments

• Coupon-mad
    Coupon-mad Posts: 132,341 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    Options
    I read all sorts of threads most said Ignore!

And the date on those posts was...?
    PRIVATE 'PCN'? DON'T PAY BUT DON'T IGNORE IT (except N.Ireland).
    CLICK at the top of this/any page where it says:
    Forum Home»Motoring»Parking Tickets Fines & Parking - read the NEWBIES THREAD
  • The_Deep
    The_Deep Posts: 16,830 Forumite
    Options
    Quentin wrote: »
    It's generally the advice here not to raise your head at all by contacting the ppc during the debt collector stage.

As I have said many times before Quentin, I am not always convinced that a consensus is the best way forward.
    You never know how far you can go until you go too far.
  • Mark12345678
    Options
    My daughter parked just outside a parking bay line
    She's ignored everything now a letter has arrived threatening solicitors Wright Hassell £160.00 saying an extra £30.00 plus vat if they pass it onto them.
    Any advice
  • Mark12345678
    Options
    My daughter parked just outside a parking bay line at an ncp carpark in Leicester
    She's ignored everything now a letter has arrived threatening solicitors Wright Hassell £160.00 saying an extra £30.00 plus vat if they pass it onto them.
    Any advice
  • Umkomaas
    Umkomaas Posts: 41,444 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    Options
    My daughter parked just outside a parking bay line
    Any advice

1. Read the NEWBIES FAQ sticky, which tells you how to deal with this.

2. Start a new thread of your own where you will get advice pertinent to your case. Forum rules - one thread per case.
    Please note, we are not a legal advice forum. I personally don't get involved in critiquing court case Defences/Witness Statements, so unable to help on that front. Please don't ask. .

I provide only my personal opinion, it is not a legal opinion, it is simply a personal one. I am not a lawyer.

Give a man a fish, and you feed him for a day; show him how to catch fish, and you feed him for a lifetime.

Private Parking Firms - Killing the High Street
  • Rado
    Rado Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options
    Hi all,
    I know that there is a lot of information on this forum about parking charges but I will be grateful if someone will respond to some of my questions.

Car wasn't parked correctly at redbridge ncp car park not.
    The parking charge was issued. I did get letters but ignored them as advised by friends. Now i did get a dept collectors letter £170.
    Im worried as I can expect more letters and dont really know what to do :(

Parking bay was to narrow so Couldnt reverse all the way back. I did pay for car park making sure other car park users have enough space.

Should I send letter to ncp as I know is to late to appeal?
    I have more important things to worry about and now this :-/

I will be grateful for any advice.
    Thanks,
    R.
  • nosferatu1001
    nosferatu1001 Posts: 12,961 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Name Dropper
    Options
    You posted this directly below a post telling people not to hijack this thread. You also agreed not to hijack threads.

START YOUR OWN THREAD, but only AFTER you have READ and FULLY READ the newbies thread, stuck about 3 down on page 1 of this sub forum.
  • Rado
    Rado Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options
    Thanks and sorry
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.6K Work, Benefits & Business