Options
2»

Comments

• OPMDaze
    OPMDaze Posts: 84 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Photogenic
    Options
    agkq62 wrote: »
    Sorry I am a dim pensioner. Where is the profile page?
    https://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/member.php?u=799997
  • WhoIsThat
    Options
    agkq62 wrote: »
    Sorry I am a dim pensioner. Where is the profile page?

If you are only seeking that to obtain the nPower contact details, it's also included in the poster's signature at the bottom of the post ;)
    MSE Forum has temporarily allowed the display of our contact details in our signature due to a technical issue with our profile
  • WhoIsThat
    Options
    apt wrote: »
    That is price for electricity used for heating - mainly overnight plus a couple of hours top up in the afternoon. The unit price for daytime electricity will be a lot higher. Supertariff was expensive anyway, but all electricity tariffs have gone up sharply this year.

Well the OP seems to have been paying 7.5p for that electricity 5 years ago,
    https://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showpost.php?p=64081701&postcount=1

so if the OP is only currently paying 8.4p, it was probably well overdue another increase.
  • agkq62
    agkq62 Posts: 16 Forumite
    Options
    Last year I went onto the Super Fix 2021 tariff which covered the day rate at 16.75p and the night rate at 8.47p but was told I couldn't fix the Super Tariff heat rate. So a rate of around 8.5p is doable.

Maybe I should just rewire to use the night rate but I do like the afternoon boost.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.5K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.2K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure