May NSD Challenge 2018

Options

Comments

• klew356
    klew356 Posts: 1,130 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper
    Options
    oops yesterday was not a NSD as i forgot i had to give a friend £5 towards a group present for another friend. apart from that nothing spent. today is a NSD
  • onedaysomeday
    onedaysomeday Posts: 561 Forumite
    Car Insurance Carver! Uniform Washer PPI Party Pooper
    Options
    Yesterday was NSD #1
    Just trying to make up for past mistakes and work towards the future I want :hello:
  • beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,292 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Options
    Not one today.
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • onedaysomeday
    onedaysomeday Posts: 561 Forumite
    Car Insurance Carver! Uniform Washer PPI Party Pooper
    Options
    Well.. I did buy a car.. but it was all saved and budgeted for and money set aside.. so going with a NSD? So 2/20 :)
    Just trying to make up for past mistakes and work towards the future I want :hello:
  • beanielou
    Options
    Not one today.
    Over budget on food & Petrol.
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

• Charleyalmostking
    Options
    the 3rd & 4th Wasn't a NSD.

Yesterday I needed to buy lunch as I ran out of bread
    & today I paid for date night. We haven't been on one in months
    and he always pays, I wanted him to have a nice night out of the house
    I also desperately needed to buy myself new glasses, I haven't been able to wear glasses for 2 months and am really struggling with headaches,not being able to see properly and such as my pairs broke and didn't have enough extra to buy some. But glasses direct did a deal where you get 2 frames for £19 (+£3 p&p) for your first order but worth it .

i'm hoping to stay home for the bank holiday.
    Wedding Fund: £1107.23 / £2,500 Xmas'18: £100.00 / £300.00 Emergency Fund: £100.00 / £1,000H2B ISA: £30.50
  • beanielou
    Options
    So NSD no 3 today.

• beanielou
    Options
    the 3rd & 4th Wasn't a NSD.

Yesterday I needed to buy lunch as I ran out of bread
    & today I paid for date night. We haven't been on one in months
    and he always pays, I wanted him to have a nice night out of the house
    I also desperately needed to buy myself new glasses, I haven't been able to wear glasses for 2 months and am really struggling with headaches,not being able to see properly and such as my pairs broke and didn't have enough extra to buy some. But glasses direct did a deal where you get 2 frames for £19 (+£3 p&p) for your first order but worth it .

i'm hoping to stay home for the bank holiday.

Hope date night was good.

That is a great deal on the glasses.

• beanielou
    Options
    Nsd no 4 today.

• Charleyalmostking
    Options
    Nsd today finally!

We did have chinese take away but the MR brought it for us

And yeah the date night was amazing we both needed it and I'm so glad he enjoyed himself. We went to a new burger place.

I know I had to grab that deal!
    No more headaches or squinting Ha ha
    Wedding Fund: £1107.23 / £2,500 Xmas'18: £100.00 / £300.00 Emergency Fund: £100.00 / £1,000H2B ISA: £30.50
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure