Scottish Power

Options
redmalc
redmalc Posts: 1,433 Forumite
Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary
I am not sure if any representatives from Scottish Power frequent this forum ,can anyone advise please.

Comments

• Cardew
    Cardew Posts: 29,037 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Rampant Recycler
    edited 8 May 2018 at 2:09PM
    Options
    Yes they do respond to posts.

See post #3 in this thread:

https://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=5827139
  • Scottish_Power
    Scottish_Power Posts: 1,263 Organisation Representative
    Options
    redmalc wrote: »
    I am not sure if any representatives from Scottish Power frequent this forum ,can anyone advise please.

Hi redmaic

If there is anything I can help with then please let me know or you can email me at:

Social@scottishpower.com with the following information,
    your MSE handle in the subject heading
    your full address
    your name and telephone number
    and some details of the issues you have encountered

Kind Regards
    Danielle
    Official Company Representative
    I am the official company representative of Scottish Power. MSE has given permission for me to post in response to queries about the company, so that I can help solve issues. You can see my name on the companies with permission to post list. I am not allowed to tout for business at all. If you believe I am please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com This does NOT imply any form of approval of my company or its products by MSE"
  • redmalc
    redmalc Posts: 1,433 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Danielle

I have passed your details to my son who is having a nightmare after transferring to Scottish Power via U Switch.
    It beggars belief what been happening over the last five/six weeks with the the exchange of e mails and telephone conversations which have taken place and then denied.
  • Dandytf
    Dandytf Posts: 4,820 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    Scottish power have their own helpful community forum

https://community.scottishpower.co.uk/
    Replenished CRA Reports.2020 Nissan Leaf 128-149 miles top charge. Savings depleted. VM Stream tv M250 Volted to M350 then M500 since returned to 1gb
  • wavelets
    wavelets Posts: 1,164 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options

For future reference, you can find the complete list of those Companies/Organisations/Journalists with permission to post here:

https://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=781221 :)
  • wavelets
    wavelets Posts: 1,164 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Danielle

I have passed your details to my son who is having a nightmare after transferring to Scottish Power via U Switch.
    It beggars belief what been happening over the last five/six weeks with the the exchange of e mails and telephone conversations which have taken place and then denied.

You may be better off suggesting your son follow's the suppliers complaint procedure. Starting a complaint starts the clock ticking by which time the supplier must either have resolved the complaint, or he will have the right to ask the Energy Ombudsman to intervene.;)
  • mrajb
    mrajb Posts: 5 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    Options
    Recommending that someone follow Scottish Power's complaints procedure may not be particularly helpful; in my recent experience it's just a way of keeping you at arms length without actually doing anything. I'm still waiting for my complaint advisor to contact me - we arranged a time and date but I didn't hear from them.
  • molerat
    molerat Posts: 31,868 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    mrajb wrote: »
    Recommending that someone follow Scottish Power's complaints procedure may not be particularly helpful; in my recent experience it's just a way of keeping you at arms length without actually doing anything. I'm still waiting for my complaint advisor to contact me - we arranged a time and date but I didn't hear from them.
    Read what was posted.
    wavelets wrote: »
    You may be better off suggesting your son follow's the suppliers complaint procedure. Starting a complaint starts the clock ticking by which time the supplier must either have resolved the complaint, or he will have the right to ask the Energy Ombudsman to intervene.;)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure