Capita PIP Home Visit

Options
13»

Comments

• vicki84
    vicki84 Posts: 210 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Hi just an update I had my f2f today with a lady from Capita she said my evidence was very comprehensive I am not sure if that is good or not. I just wanted to say it was not as bad or scary has I expected.
  • Muttleythefrog
    Muttleythefrog Posts: 19,767 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    vicki84 wrote: »
    Hi just an update I had my f2f today with a lady from Capita she said my evidence was very comprehensive I am not sure if that is good or not. I just wanted to say it was not as bad or scary has I expected.
    Excellent to get it out of way. I would request copy of the report on Monday from DWP as they should get it electronically sent swiftly.
    "Do not attribute to conspiracy what can adequately be explained by incompetence" - rogerblack
  • vicki84
    Options
    Excellent to get it out of way. I would request copy of the report on Monday from DWP as they should get it electronically sent swiftly.

Thanks I did not realise I could do that
  • Muttleythefrog
    Muttleythefrog Posts: 19,767 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    vicki84 wrote: »
    Thanks I did not realise I could do that
    Useful to have it in hand.. yes the PA4 consultation report. It isn't the decision but it will lay out exactly which descriptors the assessor thought applied and why. The DWP decision makers tend to go with the report.. treat it as best evidence... could be some weeks before decision is made but hopefully sooner.
    "Do not attribute to conspiracy what can adequately be explained by incompetence" - rogerblack
  • vicki84
    Options
    I called the DWP today they have not had my report yet so I think I had best wait and see what happens
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure