Rid of Debt!!!!!!!!!!!!

Options

Comments

• bevan840
    bevan840 Posts: 1,014 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    can i have a lil encouragement guys please im beginning to feel really down in the dumps any ideas to fulfil my ambition would be great

Also forgot to mention earlier sent oh to supermarket with a list should of come to £20 it turned out to be £48.00 remind me never again to send him ha

I did that once before, I gave him the list of things I needed, on that list was 'chicken' it was the middle of the week and we needed some more sliced chicken for sandwichs, I used to buy fresh chicken on a sat for sunday lunch, what did he come home with? A WHOLE chicken!!!! When I got him to carry me downstairs (long term illness) I saw the chicken and couldn't stop laughing! Poor sod, he looked at me as if I'd gone insane laughing at what, he thought, was nothing! :rotfl: Since then if he goes, I go too!!

Where do you get your daily scratchie? I've looked everywhere and I cant find one that gives you money instead of points. Your doing really well, keep it up, I'm trying to do the same, started a diary and hoping to use it daily (or atleast when I'm at work) to update myself so later when I'm Debt Free I can look back at it.
    Hope little one is feeling better
    :idea: Jan 09. Debt @ LBM - £11936.55 Debt at worst - £12600.55 Current Debt (01/03/2012) £8,859.51 29.7% Paid off
    Honeymoon Fund £410.40/£6000 House Deposit £1.50
    :A Proud to be dealing with my debts. DFW Nerd 1177 :A
  • staceydaisy
    staceydaisy Posts: 564 Forumite
    Options
    hi bevan thanks for the reply i much apprieciate it.

the daily scratch is with butlins bingo but please read on the either up your income or gambling offering introductionary loophole and ull find a huge thread on it there sorry i dont know how to post links. it is worth doing it does build up
    hope you find it

staceydaisy and slightly better lil one
  • staceydaisy
    Options
    morning all

did not get chance yest to look for ebay items so job for today altho i can only think og another 1 item at the moment.

Also i have to do my best to get some car insurance quotes today too and also look at cashback offers

also checked online backing
    daily clicks
    daily scratch
    one poll

Altho now im at £30.00 on one poll they seems to be no more surveys
  • JoKay_2
    JoKay_2 Posts: 301 Forumite
    Options
    Hi there, just wanted to wish you well with your goals, hope you've done well on your ebaying!
  • staceydaisy
    Options
    Morning All

Feeling really good today as i have already my :

One poll surveys
    daily scratch 10p again dread them lil fishies
    daily clicks (im getting there)
    checked banking
    found 3 x items to ebay

must get some cleaning done today im getting lazy
    must put chops in slow cooker for tea
    must dig something out for tea tomrrow as otherwise will end up with take-away which is a big no-no

thanks for reading guys im feeling really positive today

or and tranfered £3.44 towards my debt whoop whoop
  • bevan840
    Options
    Morning.

Glad your doing well :) Thank you for the scratchy, I got £5 yesterday!!! Although I had the fishes today! lol never mind hehe

Keep your chin up :D
    :idea: Jan 09. Debt @ LBM - £11936.55 Debt at worst - £12600.55 Current Debt (01/03/2012) £8,859.51 29.7% Paid off
  • staceydaisy
    Options
    ull soon be fed up of them fishes lol but keep going it really is wrth it ive had 21.00 out of since feb
  • bevan840
    Options
    Did you get a message that if you withdraw your cash you'll lose your bonus? I tried to withdraw the £10 I put in but it said I'd lose my £11 bonus if I did
  • staceydaisy
    Options
    withdraw your £10 and lose you bonus cos youve to play something like £130.00 to keep the bonus so not really wrth it. just make sure u keep a balance of 0.10p+

good luck
  • angelicmary85
    angelicmary85 Posts: 4,977 Forumite
    Options
    Hiya, new to your thread but it seems like your doing well! Keep up all the good work and you'll soon be seeing great results!
    Started PADdin' 13/04/09 paid £7486.66 - CC free 02/11/10
    Aim for 2011 - pay off car loan £260.00 saved
    Nerd No. 1173! :j
    Made by God...Improved by the The Devil :D
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business