talk me down please

Options

Comments

• just_trying
    just_trying Posts: 1,010 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    Melly, when we're you due to be paid was it Friday? Maybe you'll be paid Monday, hope so.

Take care, you can only do your best which you already do 100%.
  • mellymoo74
    mellymoo74 Posts: 6,529 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    Friday
    No Timesheet from the client

I have a docs appointment tomorrow
    I am 39 days late
    And a mess who can't be bothered with anything at the moment

Kev has a sore again so is currently lying with me feeling sorry for himsekf
  • mellymoo74
    Options
    So
    Sacked
    Not been paid
    Tired
    And out of cat food
    Time to shoplift
  • mellymoo74
    Options
    I have been to the docs
    I have a lump so have to go for a scan

Having toilet issues cos of ed
    Be ok x
  • just_trying
    just_trying Posts: 1,010 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    Hope your okay, look after yourself Xx.
    Did you get your wage sorted.

Thinking off you.
  • mellymoo74
    Options
  • pollyanna_26
    pollyanna_26 Posts: 4,839 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    Options
    I've had more laptop problems so have been offline again. I'm sorry to read about the job and how low you are feeling now.
    Good to see you've followed advice and are seeing your doctor.

I know in the past you hated depending on benefits and felt better working. I do feel now is the time to take a break from job searches , you don'r sound well enough to cope at the moment. You've paid tax and NI during your working life so now is the time to take time to concentrate on your mental and physical health and see if you can access proper support particuarly re the eds.

You've always sought the help and treatment needed for your husband and the kids. Now it's time to look after you. You're aware of my youngest dds history including the eds . I'm not saying it's easy to find the right help but help is out there. My dd is not the girl in her early teens now needing residental care while they tried to keep her alive . Over the last few years she realised unhealthy coping methods were ruining any hope of a healthy, happy life and now is living to help her health rather than destroy it.
    It took just over a year of counselling at our gps surgery to reach that point after decades of attempts that didn't help.
    The fact the person helping her took the borderline pd into account at their sessions was a game changer as was a new medication alongside her others.

I'm very aware Melly how difficult it can be to find the right sort of support but can you put yourself first for once and speak to your dr openly and honestly? You can't do all the caring, problem solving and work effectivly when you are physically and mentally exhausted.
    You matter. Those of us who've followed your journey over the years care about you. Ask yourself what advice you would be giving to someone you care about . I doubt you'd be telling them to get out and find a job in the present circumstances.

Take care love
    pollyx
    It is better to light a single candle than to curse the darkness.

There but for fortune go you and I.
  • mellymoo74
    Options
    Thanks Poll
    I am trying to be open and honest with GP ED is not my main worry health wise at the moment.

Its caused my latest health stuff or contributed at least.

I may well delete this so please don't quote.

I have always had to help myself poo, years of abuse mean it's difficult for me
    I have been passing Jelly
    GP has given me some heavy duty laxatives which are not really working and I am scared to take them cos that way lies madness.
    I am also having major issues with my periods
    She proded my stomach and there's a blockage but also some lumps so I have to go for an ultrasound

I am utterly exhausted all the time at the moment. OH has been doing his best to look after me, he had the dogs today so I could lie down with the cats. Froo hates it though and gets upset poor girl.

OH, Kev has a sore on his side, abscess from fighting again.
  • mellymoo74
    Options
    Back to the docs
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts