Slimming for Halloween - Slimming World support thread 2018

Options

Comments

• joedenise
    joedenise Posts: 16,575 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary
    Options
    Maman Have your read your Slim for Life booklet to see how many extra syns you're allowed as a Target member. The extra syns depend on how much you're losing on average - you need to input your weight loss over the last 8 weigh ins and it'll work it out for you. The higher your weight los average the more your extra syns work out!

Denise
  • joedenise
    joedenise Posts: 16,575 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary
    Options
    It's very quiet on here this morning!

Just posting my plan for today as have loads to do - all the usual stuff - washing, change the bed, hoovering etc etc.

B - Fry up - bacon, egg, mushrooms beans, fried up LO potatoes
    L - scrambled eggs & spinach on toast with mushrooms
    D - Bombay chicken one pot roast - a recipe from this month's Tesco magazine. Has tomatoes, cabbage, spinach & onion in it. May also make a slaw to go with it (if I've got any carrots left!)

HEA - milk
    HEB - bread
    Syns - NONE - had far too many yesterday so a bit of damage limitation needed:rotfl:

Denise
  • curl_girl
    curl_girl Posts: 4,622 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Morning all.

Loss of only 0.5 lb for me.

However this means that I am a full 1 stone lighter than April this year.
    I realise that is slow going but I'm happy as it could easily have been a stone gain the way I was eating.
    I have slipped back into some bad habits which hopefully I'll try to sort out.....
    curl girl with a space - even though there is no space in my cupboard!!!
  • beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,495 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Options
    All good curl girl :)
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • gettingtheresometime
    Options
    Stoke - you feeling a little more like the Stoke we know & love today? Hope so.

Even though it was raining I went running today so feeling very virtuous ��

Also going to be very domesticated like joedenise though I will be calling in on mum later as well

Plan on making a meatball & pasta bake for tea which we'll have with salad.

Have a good Sunday everyone x
  • Sunshinemummy
    Sunshinemummy Posts: 17,377 Forumite
    Options
    Chris, I've weighed in a day early (as we are staying in a hotel tonight)... pleased to say the scales are going the right way. -3.6.... think I was having a blip last week.
  • beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,495 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Options
    Chris, I've weighed in a day early (as we are staying in a hotel tonight)... pleased to say the scales are going the right way. -3.6.... think I was having a blip last week.

Well done :)
    Enjoy your hotel stay.
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • Sunshinemummy
    Sunshinemummy Posts: 17,377 Forumite
    Options
    That slinky Christmas dress?

Good idea... x
    beanielou wrote: »
    Well done :)
    Enjoy your hotel stay.

It is only overnight (at work next morning). But we get access to the gym/pool/sauna... and a slap up breakfast.... I am taking gin for the room, and will be good with tea.

OH made me a SW breakfast (mushroom, egg and beans) but it was a start on the right tracks again. Had mango and quark for lunch (as breakfast was late). Just waiting for OH to get his swim shorts.... why are men so slow!
  • maman
    maman Posts: 28,633 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    :TGreat loss ssm, glad you're back on track. I particularly enjoyed my hotel breakfasts this week as they did fried potatoes so I didn't bother with toast. I piled up fried eggs, beans, mushrooms, bacon and potatoes and red berries to start. So only syns would be in some oil.

:T well done on your 1 stone shiny curlgirl. How much mmore do you plan to lose?

joedenise wrote: »
    Maman Have your read your Slim for Life booklet to see how many extra syns you're allowed as a Target member. The extra syns depend on how much you're losing on average - you need to input your weight loss over the last 8 weigh ins and it'll work it out for you. The higher your weight los average the more your extra syns work out!

Denise

I only go to group about every 6-8 weeks so that calculation wouldn't work for me. I didn't know about the booklet until it came up on here so I'll ask when I go next in a couple of weeks time.

That chicken recipe looks good. I should think it would work with chicken breasts or thighs for a midweek meal. Let us know what it's like.:)

Today's EE plan:
    B: NAS grapefruit, HEB Weetabix, HEA milk, half banana
    L: fried eggs, bacon, spring onion/mushroom/asparagus/tomato
    D: roast chicken, SW roast potatoes, red cabbage, green cabbage, cauli, broccoli, swede & carrot mash
    Syns: HM gravy 4?, weekend wine. :)
  • tweets
    tweets Posts: 35,946 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post Home Insurance Hacker!
    Options
    -1 :T

Under goal :j

Stoke (((X))) Hope you feeling better and more positive today.

One cake wont be :eek: to your SW journey I had 2 last night :D

Tesco cream toffee meringues :cool: ate one and couldn't resist the other one :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.5K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.2K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure