Options
    i am sure that is right JenniferK..
  • JenniferK
    JenniferK Posts: 264 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Nocto wrote: »
    Received my rebate too.

Anyone else still waiting for November’s Newton Asian Income div?

My partner received it from III on the 15th December.
  • Nocto
    Nocto Posts: 177 Forumite
    Options
    JenniferK wrote: »
    My partner received it from III on the 15th December.

Thanks JenniferK, that is a worry…:( I’m sure we should all get paid out on the same day.

Possibly answers the question that if you don’t keep chasing them, they do “forget” to pay.

Anyone else missing any November dividends?
  • xylophone
    xylophone Posts: 44,426 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    I have checked with relative who holds a number of income paying funds with II including Newton Asian Income ( Nov div for which she received on 12 Dec) - she has also received all other divs due for Nov.

So far she has received none of the divs due end Dec.

I hold a couple of monthly income paying funds - I have received the Dec div for one but not for the other but on past form would expect it early next week.
  • Nocto
    Options
    xylophone wrote: »
    I have checked with relative who holds a number of income paying funds with II including Newton Asian Income ( Nov div for which she received on 12 Dec) - she has also received all other divs due for Nov.
    Thanks for the info.

I’d decided that I’d give them until the new year to get their act together. I think it’s now time to take my business elsewhere.

If others have received a specific dividend whilst I’m still waiting, clearly there is a major problem with II’s systems. It’s worrying where exactly my money has gone. Another customer? In the ether somewhere? Champagne for the Christmas party?!

I see others are pleased with AJBell. Swift transfer, dividends on time, etc.

They say on their site that they convert old dirty units to clean ones during the transfer process. Has anyone else had units converted this way? Were the units sold & re-purchased or swapped at the fund manager level? I will of course be calling them during the week with a list of questions, but I’ll be very interested to hear others experience.
  • JenniferK
    JenniferK Posts: 264 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Nocto wrote: »

I see others are pleased with AJBell. Swift transfer, dividends on time, etc.

They say on their site that they convert old dirty units to clean ones during the transfer process. Has anyone else had units converted this way? Were the units sold & re-purchased or swapped at the fund manager level? I will of course be calling them during the week with a list of questions, but I’ll be very interested to hear others experience.

My funds were converted on transfer in. There was no capital loss, or gain from the process.
  • Nocto
    Options
    JenniferK wrote: »
    My funds were converted on transfer in. There was no capital loss, or gain from the process.

Thank you very much Jennifer, that’s good to hear.

My II experience has me worrying about everything now!

I started the day feeling fairly relaxed about II, and happy with my rebate. But now I’ve learned that others received a dividend weeks ago which they still haven’t paid me, any remaining trust (there wasn’t very much left!) has gone…
  • le_loup
    le_loup Posts: 4,047 Forumite
    Options
    I lost faith last July. You have done well to be so patient.
    Everything III touch turns to dust.
  • Financial_Saddler
    Options
    Began my protracted SIPP transfer from HL to II in February 2014.
    The experience was so unsatisfactory that I decided to move from II to AJ Bell in September 2014.
    Out of 6 unclean funds in my portfolio, II had converted precisely zero.
    AJ Bell converted all 6 as soon as they were received into the account.
  • Nocto
    edited 4 January 2015 at 11:02PM
    Options
    le_loup wrote: »
    I lost faith last July. You have done well to be so patient.
    Everything III touch turns to dust.

Yes, I’ve given them six months, or four if you count from when they became responsible for paying me my dividends.

I haven’t contacted them once about the Nov dividends, decided to let them get on with it and see what happened, while I get on with other things. They started well with one on the 3rd Dec (acceptable), most of the rest between the 15th & 23rd (poor - but I can live with it for £80 a year), and one gone ‘missing’ to date, which I understand other customers have received (totally unacceptable at any price).

After giving them lots of grief over the late Aug & Sept payments I was wondering if I need have bothered, as would they all have turned up when they did regardless of my calls etc. I now think the answer is ‘no’, if you don’t chase - they don’t always pay!

Funny how they always take the fees bang on time!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure