Virgin Red Rock Your World

Options

Comments

• bubblebobble23
    Options
    Thanks for clearing that up! :T:T

Also, unless you use your same or real details here how would they know anyway?

Also thank you for eveyone sharing so far! You guys are brilliant! :T:T
  • jennybfree
    jennybfree Posts: 17 Forumite
    Options
    You maybe want to read your quoted tweets again.
    They all refer to a few guesses being OK and hints being OK.
    Any tweet from VirginRed on the subject of sharing codes, say it can lead to disqualification.

from your own quoted tweet thread no less.
    https://twitter.com/VirginRed/status/904108285602693121

Maybe one of you might pluck up the courage to actually ask red directly....No, I'll let you keep the illusion 'hiding' behind your screen name keeps you from being detected and ask for you.

As I've said, I pop this info in when I see a few new faces, just so they're aware. The choice is yours afterwards.
  • Gizasmum
    Gizasmum Posts: 257 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    edited 16 April 2018 at 7:55PM
    Options
    @ Jennybfree My nickname and email address on here is totally different from my Virgin Red info, which is different yet again from my info on Facebook. Can you explain to me just exactly how Virgin Red knows that I'm me on its app, FB or on here. Virgin Red's not got a link in to MI5 or the Kremlin has it? Jings I am really terrified now. I 'pluck up the courage' to handle things like my Dad dying. I don't 'pluck up the courage' if I give out the answer for a daft app on my phone. I'm sure you will let us all know the error of our ways soon enough. I am waiting with baited breath.
  • borntoshop
    borntoshop Posts: 2,177 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    jennybfree wrote: »
    You maybe want to read your quoted tweets again.
    They all refer to a few guesses being OK and hints being OK.
    Any tweet from VirginRed on the subject of sharing codes, say it can lead to disqualification.

from your own quoted tweet thread no less.
    https://twitter.com/VirginRed/status/904108285602693121

Maybe one of you might pluck up the courage to actually ask red directly....No, I'll let you keep the illusion 'hiding' behind your screen name keeps you from being detected and ask for you.

As I've said, I pop this info in when I see a few new faces, just so they're aware. The choice is yours afterwards.

Jenny, you have made 13 posts read them, they all are mainly dire warnings of disqualification. Can you maybe think about contributing a useful post in the future?
    I notice you are always on this thread of the 13 the vast majority have been negative and cannot see why as it is all so 'duff' for info as you said in one post! If you do not gain from any of the codes or answers, why are you on this thread?
    I am not quoting anything. I spoke to Emily direct and asked.
    She said no we see shares all the time, codes are guessed and shared, we cannot disqualify as the Twitter names are different anyway and we have to comply with CAP.
    I was worried as I had added a few guesses, she assured me it was fine.
    The tweet was a public one to highlight that we should not worry.
    Your pedestal is high, but the newcomers need no help, I am sure they are all grown-ups.
  • jennybfree
    jennybfree Posts: 17 Forumite
    Options
    Did you count the American vote? 3 from 13 a majority.:rotfl:
    Every post has been useful, maybe not to you personally but they will have been for someone.
  • bubblebobble23
    Options
    jennybfree wrote: »
    Did you count the American vote? 3 from 13 a majority.:rotfl:
    Every post has been useful, maybe not to you personally but they will have been for someone.

If I add an edit to the top entry post for this thread mentioning virgin red might be stalking us will you go away and never post it again please?
  • 12thalia
    12thalia Posts: 153 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post
    Options
    @thalia - The Last '£500 holiday' vault is for the golden code winners. You'll need to claim a golden code to reach.

I am well aware of that...............My point in mentioning it was a) It has just been added and b) Most of us haven't a hope in unlocking it!
  • oliveoyl
    oliveoyl Posts: 3,376 Forumite
    Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    https://twitter.com/VirginRed/status/983651633459597313

Virgin Red
    !!!8207;
    Verified account

@VirginRed
    Apr 10

I've added a thread to our forum where you can post your #GetOutofHere clues and hints if you want to help each other with the code guessing this month: https://support.virginred.com/hc/en-gb/community/posts/360003154005-Get-out-of-here-code-hints-MEGATHREAD- !!!8230; !!!10084;!!!65039;(You may need to create an account to post) ^ES
    TOP MONEYSAVING TIP

Make your own Pot Noodles using a flower pot, sawdust and some old shoe laces. Pour in boiling water, stir then allow to stand for two minutes before taking one mouthful, and throwing away. Just like the real thing!
  • Gizasmum
    Gizasmum Posts: 257 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    @ oliveoyl It’s a trap I tell you, it’s a trap, lol :rotfl::rotfl::naughty::rotfl::rotfl:
  • silvercar
    silvercar Posts: 47,017 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary
    Options
    Gizasmum wrote: »
    @ Jennybfree My nickname and email address on here is totally different from my Virgin Red info, which is different yet again from my info on Facebook. Can you explain to me just exactly how Virgin Red knows that I'm me on its app, FB or on here. Virgin Red's not got a link in to MI5 or the Kremlin has it? Jings I am really terrified now. I 'pluck up the courage' to handle things like my Dad dying. I don't 'pluck up the courage' if I give out the answer for a daft app on my phone. I'm sure you will let us all know the error of our ways soon enough. I am waiting with baited breath.

I just wanted to confirm this. In the very rare event that MSE had a request to reveal any personal data they held they would email you first and ask for your consent.

These rare events are likely to be a company taking legal action to defend their name or a response to information a user has posted. Revealing answers to clues in a light hearted competition doesn't even hit the radar.
    I'm a Forum Ambassador on The Coronavirus Boards as well as the housing, mortgages and student money saving boards. I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly. Forum Ambassadors are not moderators and don't read every post. If you spot an illegal or inappropriate post then please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com (it's not part of my role to deal with this). Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.com.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.5K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.2K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback